[COMPLETED] Bonus Rates

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]MBL, Feb 11, 2020.

1. rogeirof

rogeirof New Member

ban account sharing caution

2. Triztt

Triztt Member

It's not against the rules to share an account in this game. Or else alot of Acc's and Cora's at Titan server would be banned already. Some of these noobs are even bragging on the TT Facebook groups how dope they are playing 20 different of their guildies chars. And noone gives a damn. You could literally do whatever you want in this game the GM only cares to be in exchange with CCR for more +5 item event$

3. conntarfonline

conntarfonline New Member

There is only one young padawan detail, I'm from Titan, if the looter hood fell, you must be one of them.

I am lvl 76 in titan. Come for pvp in titan.
    The bellato rats ran everything from the server.

4. conntarfonline

If you can't understand a simple sentence, you must have some mental retardation.

5. Najtmare

Najtmare New Member

you are 76 in 8 year+ old server titan?
    the one you blame is 74 in 1 year old pegasus
    you both wrote past each other.

have u consider the bellato rats ran to better server while you still play this sht here almost alone?

6. conntarfonline

The guy gvg, kills his 30 alts in the other guild, makes a ridiculous score like that.

7. luanyure100

luanyure100 New Member

8. conntarfonline

know how to read? look when the account was created. So I'm not 8 years old, but almost the same amount of time, just 6 months earlier. Even with an 8-year-old Player like you mentioned, I have the ability to download faster than him.
    As I understand it he should benefit from halomental to up

9. ricciparker

ricciparker Active Member

Wow simply wow! I think you have got some issues (maybe daddy issues). Why call someone mentally retarded when all I stated was your reply didn't make sence to me. Maybe you need to take a long hard look at yourself and the way you express yourself.

10. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

So aggressive! haha... anyway...
    "young padawan", understand that pegasus was 1x for more than a year, and titan has always been 3x
    also understand that no one had 63, 65, 67 or 70 intense armors for faster leveling up
    worse than that, you gotta understand that no one had intense 65 67 or 70 weapons until a 3, 4 months ago...
    so yeah, it's easy to level up in a well established server... but try beating me in a brand new server with 1x rates
    that is the reason i'm the only 72+, with another lv 70 alt and a lv 67 tank.... I'm the 1st, 2nd, and 4th highest level among bells...
    shut your mouth and think of the circumstances before boasting about yourself

11. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

go on and log in to pegasus server.. i think we won 4 out of 5 cws this week :p
    also every archon player does that in titan server... they let other people log their chars during cw because archons are supposed to be on 100% of the cws...
    and why do you think I'm prostituting myself? do you mean that I'm selling my body/char? that's a very bad accusation and... after all.. what's wrong with relief jade?

12. Triztt

Triztt Member

Guys you need to ignore this @conntarfonline he is just a troll whose ass got beaten up too often in game:D

Odovska likes this.
  13. nandorabeloo

nandorabeloo New Member

Eu sou o cara com apenas a pipoca assistindo essa luta. rsrs:legal:

Ass: Valtrian

Odovska likes this.