[COMPLETED@18:50] Server Maintenance: September 10 @ 18:00

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]MBL, Sep 10, 2019.

1. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

081718_fb_banner01.png
    Thank you for waiting, maintenance is now complete at 18:50 PDT and servers are back online!

===================================​

Hello Rising Force Online Community,

Starting on Tuesday, September 10th at 18:00 Server Time, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 2-4 hours. An in-game notice will be given 1 hour prior to maintenance.

Changes:
    • Routine Server Maintenance
    • Fixed Rank Icon
    Date/Time:
    September 10, 2019 at 18:00 (6:00 PM PDT) Server Time

Use this handy link to convert your time: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

We'll update this post when the maintenance is complete, and servers are available. Thank you for your patience during the maintenance.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    bordz likes this.
  2. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Wil rankings be fixed .Found out the rankings are gone becoz of update from Korea server and they are planning to fix it .

3. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

Developers are working on it!

lollypop, bordz and Merfis like this.
  4. kNoPSoCk

kNoPSoCk New Member

GM where is the discounted jades?

5. Merfis

Merfis New Member

Requests from a player.

GM, Please Fix Show Damage Skill Tectonic Might, her damage doesn't show up.

============================================================================================

Please normalize the damage of the Spec Tower, which is greatly lacking in PvP and PB.

============================================================================================

Please correct the damage of Melee and Range classes [Pure Sentinel Style, Stealer, Phantom Shadow], the game is very monotone with only Mage, Striker with damage. BAD and not the weapon, because to have damage at the moment, only if you have good weapon.

if possible, make an event to remove 50% of CP points from Rank 100 or reset the CP to "Force" pvp into the game for players to rejoin the CW's, and raise the minimum voting level, Because some players using Dual Client are manipulating the voting in the races, this is wrong, many raise characters to the lv50 to make a vote, raising the minimum level to 55 or 57 will greatly help to slow down this manipulation. wishes.

ricciparker likes this.
  6. RaaiD

RaaiD New Member

help !!
    I already restarted the computer
    already replace the game folder with my backup

Attached Files:

7. Merfis

Merfis New Member

This is because you are using Dual Client, you will need to reinstall the game or delete the dual client from the folder, you need to replace the files responsible for the dual client.

Thanks to GM's Staff now the game will be good again, removing the dual client, preventing many from hacking, and allowing other players to apply without manipulating votes.

bordz and Roceangou like this.
  8. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Guess now we find out who the real players are. If this update really blocks hacking programs it would be a miracle. Hope everyone can be on for CW1.

Roceangou and Merfis like this.
  9. RaaiD

RaaiD New Member

You know that in my humble opinion it only hurt people like me. for example:
    I use two accounts my main account and one bank.
    my bank account is always close to cx because I process prayers with her. i open inventor box and save a lot of my farms, in my bank account only has char lv 1 and 6 all spec to sell items at auction and i also keep many low lv set so if one person starts playing i can help.
    this maintenance affected me a lot.
    Do you think they will really stop circumventing voting this is still easy. and when I say easy it's very easy yet.

10. DreadMig

DreadMig New Member

My God. will RedFox want to close this server ?????????????????????????? Almost everyone I know from different races uses at least 2 char to be able to play. With each passing day I get more dissatisfied with this kind of thing on the server. I believe this would be the courage I needed to settle my accounts and go to some new server. Unfortunately this server is getting rubbish with each passing day.

11. Merfis

Merfis New Member

No, I believe RedFox will find a way to release dual login again, but at the moment, that was how the company had to block hacker access inside the server, because the current dual login used 2 DLL's that made it possible for illicit programs to access because it removed gameguard.

At the moment I loved the initiative by RedFox, the CW1 was good now, (I won't say names, one more specific player, whenever CW was LH, ALWAYS !, but today in CW1 didn't happen, strange), no There was PvP, but there was no such absurd damage. I hope RedFox will find a way to release Dual Login in the future as I also use more than 1 account, 1 for damage, 1 tank for up, bp, etc.

Now, on the other hand, it will also end the vote manipulation, and with that, one more point for RedFox, this week I believe it will change the RL's, thereby enabling new race leaders, when releasing dual login, which release for a maximum of 2 accounts, because it also does not influence so much in the voting, before some players entered with 10, 20 accounts, making it impossible to try to get RL.

Really enjoyed! Thank you RedFox !! But hopefully in the future will release a form of dual login, which does not allow these "players" to hack.

Roceangou and bordz like this.
  12. bordz

bordz Member

this is more like it

Merfis likes this.
  13. FuriosA

FuriosA New Member

Much better :p poor Kiddo's who use Dual logs.

14. Zukashichi

Zukashichi New Member

Dual log in please

15. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

So Players can't hack for damage etc?
    This is awesome!

See you on the battlefield son

Merfis likes this.
  16. timewire

timewire New Member

If you like this why do you still ask for DUAL CLIENT in the future? Don't ask for it, by the way if you are current RaceLeader of your race and you die from some normal player. Do not reason. That is absurd, it just proves that you're not fit to lead.

17. bordz

bordz Member

lets play fair to all so were enjoy the game

timewire likes this.
  18. bordz

bordz Member

i dont have dual files and 3x re install but why printed that this files is hacking system lol WTF !!!

timewire likes this.
  19. bordz

bordz Member

GM why still cant login
    when i login then notice appeared that im in hacking file system even i re install 5x lol
    and eating more data every reinstalling patch

20. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

You can still log multiple accounts. Just go buy another pc/laptop.

lollypop and Merfis like this.