"Cloud Nine Service Closure"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HanaSakura, Sep 6, 2017.

1. HanaSakura

HanaSakura New Member

"Cloud Nine Service Closure"

This news is very sad for several of us ............ and if you release the client of the game to make a private server XD.

2. Stoil89

Stoil89 New Member

The message GM Vulpix entered contains wrong year of clousre. If you check the page of NetGame (former CloudNine publisher) CloudNine, you will see that the closure year is the same as in the GM Vulpix's post (2016), but now it's 2017...and somehow players can connect to the server after 5th September 2017.
    It's 9th September 2017 today and I was able to connect successfully to the server after it was down for about 3 weeks.
    Please check the attachment for more clarity.

@[GM]Vulpix: Please edit your announcement post with correct closure date because:
    1) the server was indeed down for about 2~3 weeks and
    2) players are able to connect to the server after 5th September 2017 passed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  3. frozensilver

frozensilver New Member

i will miss this game too. do they have other games, or they will make new games, as they mention look forward to other games.

4. Stoil89

Stoil89 New Member

RedFox games have got other games too, but I don't know if they are still publishers like in the case with CloudNine; other games can be seen on https://www.playredfox.com .
    Unfortunately, no word was mentioned about transferring CloudNine to other publisher and most likely this time it'll be shut down forever.

5. Stoil89

Stoil89 New Member

@[GM]Vulpix: Congratulations on editing your announcement for service closure with correct year but players are still able to connect to the server and play. I tested today (19th September) and logged in and entered game world successfully.
    Either correct the date again with the one you indeed decided to stop the game being accessible on or mention the period you intend to keep CloudNine server on-line.

6. frozensilver

frozensilver New Member

yea, i am able to coonect to server, although no one to be seen anywhere.