Close down Titan server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vezax, Jan 7, 2017.

?

Titan?

1. Yes

79.6%
  2. 'em

20.4%
  1. Strife

Strife Member

*grabs cheese flavored popcorn*

I'm actually surprised that this game hasn't (officially) died yet. Titan isn't the problem, nor the players who spent thousands of dollars per month for it. Its ******* REDFOX and how they handle everything.

Stop crying. Or just quit, go outside, and feel the sun.

2. TwistedMojito

TwistedMojito Member

This comment right here made me cringe.
    So you say buy a jade that LAST for 1 month in a 10 month server (guess you mean before server dies or something)
    Is 10% effective (weird wording but ok)
    But in a 100 month server its only 1% effective.

With this statement you saying you only buy 1 jade in this case (dosent matter really but just to clearify)
    And 1 jade last 1 month. Thats it, It dosent matter if the "server" dies after 10 months 1000 or 1 Gazillion years.
    Because you Jade only last 1 Month Anyways! So that means its 100% effective even if the server last for 10 or 100000 months

To make the Jade only 10% or 1% effective as you say. The server has to Die within 3 days (10% effective) and within 0.3 days for it to be 1% effective. approx 8 hours

as long as the server stays up the period your jade last, it will always be 100% effective.

Do me a favor... and stay in school

3. TwistedMojito

TwistedMojito Member

AND AGAIN.
    When people started to cry about a new server for like a year ago...GUESS what..
    They open Valkyrie! That was a brand new server.
    Guess what???
    people started to cry after awhile, Valk was dead, etc etc
    Guess What??
    They Merged it! to please the pesants
    Guess what?
    Now people cry for a new sever again
    Guess what??
    YOU WILL CRY again after you get your new server after awhile.
    Guess what?
    They will probably merge them again
    Guess what?
    Then you will cry for a new server again

The Circle Of retards is a ******* never ending story.........

If you dont wanna play here, just ******* leave..
    I Sure as hell wanna stay in Titan.. Spent alot of time and effort here, and i love it
    Closing Titan and making people lose everything they worked so hard for wont solve ANYTHING... are you guys that stupid to belive so?
    All the time put it, all the cash put in, all the hard work and gear

I hate forums threads for New servers that pop all the time,...even tho they merge Valk (THE NEW SERVER) due to the fact it was DEAD. So that didnt solve anything
    And then people wanna open another new server...in my opinion thats bringing retard to a new lvl.
    But TO create a post saying to Close Titan.... a couple of people that wanna Wipe out all other people gears, money,. hard work just to please themself... thats is beyong stupid...that is so childish i cringe.

no one force YOU to stay here...you are welcome to Leave whenever you want. Let the people that wanna play this game do so.

Just leave..
    And if you gonna cry about another new server... GUESS WHAT????

4. Vezax

Vezax Member

This retards brain just exploded, he explains in his own post that the problem is the merging of servers with Titan which is the exact thing i wanna get rid of, server wont be dead if its the only server you have after closing down Titan. The retards doesn't even know what cringe means, and he tells me i need to stay in school, i'm just gonna put it out there and guess this ******* is American like most of the dumbfucks around here. Nobody cares about your gear, nobody cares about your hard work, nobody cares about how much money you waste on a game because the majority of it didn't even go to the company currently hosting the game, you think they give a **** about the money you gave to codemasters and ccr and all that?

5. wizza

wizza New Member

@TwistedMojito dud chill. you know you're arguing with a retard here right? dont expect him to understand anything. he's probably some weakling on titan (and i bet whatever new server opens, he will always be weak) who doesnt want to admit he's stupid, and tries to blame his weakness on everything around him.

@Vezax dude, you chill also, study more (trust me, the way you are now, you really need a lot of studying), do your homework and make me a sandwich while you're at it

bube92 and TwistedMojito like this.
  6. Strife

Strife Member

*ran out of cheese flavored popcorn*
    *grabs a can of Pringles*
    This is entertaining. C'mon keep on fighting. Seems @TwistedMojito and @Vezax doesn't have a clue on the actual history of Valkyrie's death. I suggest you both backread the forums. Everyone wanted Valkyrie, even the long time players of early Titan, to start fresh and get away from the stigma of the dupes and other cheats back on Titan.

Valkyrie WAS A GREAT SERVER, SERIOUSLY. Population was great. CWs aren't loopsided and boring. Plus it has a healthy, and growing community. But the 2016 Summer Patch, the terrible management of Redfox, race drama, and all other **** killed it. In the end, those who can't let go of the possible thousands of dollars spent on Valkyrie wanted the merge (not peasants) to Titan, to save what can be saved. Titan is extremely old with characters dating back as old as gamecampus or even codemasters. So there's no question to why some fight for their life (haha) to keep this server (crappy, at best) to stay alive. If I ever spent more than a $1000 in this game, I would probably fight to save it.

This game isn't for everyone. Goodluck!

Lingueeni likes this.
  7. TwistedMojito

TwistedMojito Member

@wizza
    @Vezax
    Wizza you´re right,
    You do know what they saying when you argue with idiots`? they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!

At first i was going to reply to most of what you wrote Vezax, But i imagine that will only lead to another mentally handicapped post from you.
    If you didnt even get the "math problem" with the "effectiveness you called it, i am acually gonna change my quote from Stay in school - To, Please start go to school. Never to late to learn what most five year olds already know. never to late buddy

And no, i am from Europe, Scandinavia acually, (Who am i kidding, you wont have a clue- geografi lessons needed)
    However i am most please to play with people from Usa, all have been very friendly and i enjoy playing with them, and it isnt a language problem either. so thats fresh.

And yeah, If i where utterly uselss, had **** gear, low lvl, and never accomplished anything in this game i also would vote for Titan to be closed.
    Unfortunaly for me, im not.
    And alot of people with me on that matter

And Vezax, make me a sandwich to, i take what ever Wizza taking.

8. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

hej där

9. TwistedMojito

TwistedMojito Member

Trodde jag var den enda Svensken sen min polare slutade spela... Woohoo

10. Vezax

Vezax Member

what was that i couldn't hear anything over the sound of you sucking that guy's ****. You want me to go back to the maths thing and explain to you again. If an item that lasts 1 months is bought it has 100% effectiveness for one month, it has 50% effectiveness for 2 months, you see where this is going? Percentages change when the numbers change. So when i said 10% effectiveness i was saying 10% total effectiveness over a 10 month period. Do you get it or do i need to do it even simpler for you? Also don't **** up your spelling of geography when trying to point out other people's lack of education.

Lingueeni likes this.
  11. TwistedMojito

TwistedMojito Member

How bad are you at math?? seriously?? That isnt how it works.
    If you buy a jade for 1 month, (30 days( and you have it the full month. (30 days) you have gotten its 100% value. or "effectiveness" as u call it.
    IF you bought the Jade, and the server Died, wiped,crashed or whatever after 3!!!! days, THEN you only would have 10% of its value/effectiveness

Imagine you renting a car for 1 month. And you no problems accurs and you get to have it for 30 days, (1 month) then you have gotten full VALUE/EFFECTIVNESS for your cash.
    IF the car dealer suddenly demands it back after only 3 days, even if you paid full 30 days for it, You only got 10% value/Effectiveness for the Deal.
    DO you understand now? DO you????? see where this is going. Your math is worse than a four year old.
    Please! Go and educate yourself

PS: A RENTAL Item can never lose it Value/Effectiveness if you get to keep it the full period of its duration. It can only lose value/effect IF you get to keep it shorter than was the deal.
    If u want a jade for 10 months u pay for 10 months. same as renting a car. BUT i guess u dont even have a drivers license

bube92 likes this.
  12. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

my brother travels to sweden monthly for business. one day i'll escape there to live out the rest of my life in gothenberg and listen to awesome music :)

13. Seilky

Seilky New Member

The problem is RedFox? Them how come, the game died in a lot of countries? All of them were bad publishers?
    It's not REDFOX at fault, REDFOX is at fault for transfering accounts and bringing pilled mistakes (over the years to herself).

The game is old, (13 years!), it's not unique (Tibia has 20 fu*king years and has 30k+ players), community can just blame each other or the publishers (for devs bad decisions since 2nd year of launch).

Also, the community is so bad, that I get salted just by looking at the game!

All I see are people complaining for a game to a publisher that won't relay the message (hell, do they even read the forums, and as most of you already said: "nope!").
    The Dev doesn't even really care about the game anymore. RF2 will be coming soon (like 2029, with outstanding graphics and RF1 features and gameplay).

Let the body Rot... You look like a bunch of vultures.

14. France

France Active Member

For a long while i have been against new servers and have stayed loyal in titan even when i started playing RF a week before valk opened, i opted to stay in titan instead. I had no problems back then, the pvp is awesome, i got pked here and there by tge opposing races. But as a player who has only played for almost a year and experienced a sam race drama, i have got to say these fckn old players have reigned supreme and bullies. I'd like to see the server closed and would love to see those bullies' faces when that happens. But then again its never gonna happen so we will just have to **** it up and play another day.

15. mxpx123

mxpx123 New Member

MAMA STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT YOU A NEW TOY??? HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? HAHAAHA :p:D

16. TwistedMojito

TwistedMojito Member

@Vezax You got awful quiet here buddy.
    Did you invest in some math classes and got ashamed over your faulty logic? =)

17. Vezax

Vezax Member

My logic is infallible, i explained it twice and if you still don't understand the basics then i don't think a 3rd time will help the likes of you.

18. TwistedMojito

TwistedMojito Member

Why do you still try to save your skin?
    You just digging the hole sooo much deeper for yourself.
    Just admit that you where wrong. And if you cant see where you where wrong. I feel sorry for you <3