CK hybrid dmg overflow

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Kiriku, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Kiriku

Kiriku New Member

Hello GM.Can you,fix problem with chi kung hybrid dmg overflowing.Without deff nuke dmg is low,with him is overflow.I undestand you-this server is private,but have many ppl who love this game,and they trying to play here and make fun.Pls fix this problem!!!

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol you wish...they already said it is not a bug...it is how they want it

http://forums.playredfox.com/index....cap-with-chi-kung-defence-reduce-effect.3276/

3. Kiriku

Kiriku New Member

Im happy,cos im free to leave and go back in my favorit game World of Warcraft in Blizzard..cos ppl understand more from game development!!!They want it..??isnt what they want...and is better for them to get it fast..cuz even this afk rewards will not help them...In everyone game is important-what players want...not what gm's want ...esp when this game isnt on this game developers!!!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well alas...personally...I have only had bad experiences here....going back slowly to SWTOR...even my love for 9 dragon is turning negative....
    I have found support...well...can barely support...they apparently don't have tools or can barely do anything...or they lying....
    at this point I don't care which 1...

They have barely translated anything... misinformation everywhere...ITEM MALL...events...tool-tips...character tool-tips...
    denying the truth when it slaps you in the face...(I don't know why they don't add the 1+1 and see if it makes sense themselves...)
    Well if you playing just hope..you do not run into any trouble...otherwise you are screwed...on your own..abandon all hope....ye who play...

INHO I have never seen this kinda support....ACCLAIM support was capable of a lot more..unless when they were trying to be douche-bags...