Christmas Event (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, Dec 21, 2017.

1. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

Jins are the best ;D. Guans are just stuck up rich kids. But it's ok, one day they'll stand in empty town with $10,000 in gear hahaha.

OOzai and khuromkong like this.
  2. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Khur agrees and likes lol

khuromkong likes this.
  3. zeteki

zeteki Member

before you speak ask , before you comment think. If i was truly the scammer why fujin trusted me for being fl (not all of em but most of em)

4. zeteki

zeteki Member

easy questioned , not all of em are going to believe such a gossip cause they are not immature like others

5. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

First vortex the corrupt, now masashi the scammer, pls guys vote os islah or something, fujs can't take this drama anymore this have been a long fight D:

6. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Yup I left because its never going away, fujins will forever be divided. There is a simple solution don't trade with someone you don't trust or just be smart when trading.. but the issue is that the top fujins won't do HSB while Masashi is FL.

7. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

i beg to everyone who has alts in fujs to go there and vote on islah or something, bcuz this is getting ridiculous we are so sick of these choices, we really need a change

8. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

exactly i can even prove it to you Mr.Old man hehehee..

9. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Prove what exactly? that Guan is full of rich kids? That you spent 10k on your gear? everything else I'm already aware of including the bugs you guys use, like having good gear isn't enough? gotta cheat to? smh gotta live those power hungry pinoys.

10. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

your wrong sir i spent more that sir, amount that you dont have and you never gonna have.

11. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

I thought about it for a while before I posted. Your name has been connected to multiple events recently. I avoid talking to you in game because every time I do you try to get RP items or only care if someone has RP. I honestly don't know why they trusted you for FL but congrats on getting it. Hopefully you get the backing you think you have.

If the faction gets stronger I was wrong for being worried. If it continues to get more and more split than we were right to worry. I wasn't attacking you or trying to fight. @Mentaway asked a question and I answered.

12. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

Kenpachiie does the same thing, that guy zeteki must be masashi, just avoid him, fujs got some major scammers.

khuromkong likes this.
  13. zeteki

zeteki Member

14. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

hahaha how stupid... hahaha have fun with that.

you're absolutely right... That is why 12sky2 will never be a GOOD game. But i guess we learned that from Aeria... haha. Its just nostolgia from here, really...

15. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Lol I'm american and work for the U.S. government just not gonna blow that much money on a game.. Unlike you, I got a life.

16. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Seriously, hes proud that he spent 10k+ what a loser lol.. Though I do gotta thank him its people like him that keep the game viable for RF to keep open.

17. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Money is the only way to progress in this game.
    Pcs cost money.
    Because materials (pus and 15%) are scarce drops, you have to spend on vagabond boxes to get them.
    The 15% mounts resulted as a bug from the golden chests, which had a monetary cost to be opened.
    Costumes can be buffed, for money.
    Money will always give you an edge in Korean item mall games.
    It's the sad reality of the nature of the system and how they keep it running.

OOzai and BerserkerMVI like this.
  18. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

More like you live in your mom's basement xD.

khuromkong likes this.
  19. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

That's definitely all true. I just feel for all the people who have spent hundreds to no avail. I for one, am not falling in that trap again....

Everyone should know the Life Cycle of 12sky by now... Server opens people flood in, some people spend a few hundred get to M33 fast and running 90%+ gear. Then they release pets that don't drop ingame (like it even matters), release mounts that don't drop ingame, and then.... the CP vacuums. Wings, Halo, AUS, you name it. How do you get CP? Crit 125k at G12, that's how. Now the people who have spent $1k+ are burning PC's, but wait, it's useless without 15% mount. So people quit. Not to mention bugs after bugs after bugs. The only reason we don't have 5 million hackers everywhere is because most people have lost interest... Alt1 or whoever runs with the money, then opens another server in 6 months. *Oops, better delete that. Aeria used to ban people for attacking AP hogs roflamo*

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  20. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

lol why ya so mad?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    khuromkong likes this.