Christmas Event (Winners Announced)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, Dec 21, 2017.

1. zeteki

zeteki Member

January 7 and still counting

2. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

christmas is over why and why we are still having this event still?

3. zeteki

zeteki Member

cause the event run till november 1 or till xmas of 2018

khuromkong likes this.
  4. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

No he is only concerned about getting his santa.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    zeteki likes this.
  5. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

ops someone is crying, lemme buy you muzzle to rid of your bark.

6. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

no one is crying except you over the event still going on. No one gives a **** about your santa gank monkey... though I know you wish I was.. I'm to old to give a ****.
    and btw they could have gotten their stone back and you would have failed without our help

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    etfjudas and zeteki like this.
  7. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

again sir stop crying you just said your too old to give **** on a thing. i feel so sorry players like you been on this for so long and yet you only is a shitty items.

8. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

Some players like to work for their stuff. Not hack/ buy RP :oops::rolleyes:

9. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

That because I don't spend tons of money so I can feel superior over other people.. Not to mention I've only been here a couple months I feel sorry for you, for spending all that money and for what? Unlike you I don't need over powered items to enjoy this game. You pvp like a noob and face it kid you are trash without that gear and you know it.

Fleshmonkey likes this.
  10. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Wew everyone relax.

11. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I'm good just don't like arrogant pinoys that think they are good because of their gears. I see him pvp and hes garbage without his OP gear.

12. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

i was about to tell you and explain to you the main thing of playing online game, but it seems like your mentality is too poor to understand it i rather not to.
    here some small piece of advise play board games it might help you.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  13. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

The whole point of having OP gears is to be able to beat other players... Its like saying "the black knight can't kill anyone without his shinny armor" :rolleyes: Then what is the point of this PVP game., Let put it in a word where everyone can understand what a PVP game mean... player vs player in all level... whether its brain vs brain or $ vs $... its part of this game btw...:rolleyes:

14. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I've been playing online games since before you were born kid. All you talk is garbage just like your pvp.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
  15. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

Now, just because you're older and play online games more than most kids... Doesn't mean they don't know how to play or doesn't have the knowledge that other skills players have.

Also., What is the first online video game you ever played? and what year is that :D

khuromkong likes this.
  16. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I actually agree but when someone associates gears with someone's pvp its just ignorant.. just because you have **** gears doesn't mean your bad at pvp as well. That is all Im trying to say, but no point in trying to talk sense to someone so arrogant they fail to see it. It happens when someone has had good gears for so long they forget how to pvp with bad gear.

17. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

there you go someone explain it on my behalf coz am not going to do it ,your poor mentality is no good on this kind of game and plus u have no $$$$$$$ so u better quite mr.Old Man ( 3mins time )

18. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

am i the only one worried with the next FL of snakes? for what i've seen on forums he's a scammer, why ppl keep voting for him?

Chessnotcheckers and khuromkong like this.
  19. Chessnotcheckers

Chessnotcheckers Member

No, you aren't alone. The scamming, alleged Ember incident, recent tower issue, and from what I've seen basically being blackballed by the faction it seems weird. I think Islah is the only contender for this one.

zeteki likes this.
  20. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

the "tower issue" is unrelated, though it was triggered by the actions of dark bahaw members. Its simply a result of players believing they can control the server. The destruction of the stones is in sense a reality check. From the money bug to the strongest players keeping lower geared players from getting cp because they can crit most players through HS.

Masashi won FL vote because not everyone in fujins share the belief that he is a scammer. I was not around for this so I can not comment on whether its true or not but the drama that has fujins split is not going away anytime soon (be prepare for -20% for a month) so rather then deal with it I chose to leave the faction and join a much less drama filled faction, allowing me to finally enjoy the game.