Christmas Event .. Are we getting one??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trax1, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Trax1

Trax1 New Member

2. Takadashi

Takadashi New Member

I don't think so
    I highly doubt it

3. Ahrnes

Ahrnes Active Member

Am not a 100% sure when am saying this , but from my experience
    I think the developers are contractually obligated to have a christmas event out , their initial agreement always has clauses that stipulate that developers put out particular events out into the game during times such as christmas..

Absence of it might signify that the developers and publishers do not see a point in continuing input of effort , as in the publishers are not interested in pursuing the developers to keep true to their end of the agreement. Which reflects the publisher's interest in supporting the game , ( what am trying to say is if there is no christmas event , you can take it as a sign that the server death countdown has started)

I believe christmas events are usually released before 15th* , but delays could also mean development of a event unique to this server ( also more likely ).

Am just glad that we will know 100% if the game is going to surive the axe before Jan ( Christmas / New year event window)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  4. TrueLust

TrueLust Member

Highly likely where getting event , takes time ..we shall see. send ticket keep it positive on posts guys ..

5. Ahrnes

Ahrnes Active Member

Lol, i appreciate the fact that you are trying to put up a positive front .

Truth is truth , pretending there are no issues would only make the server worse ( yeah there is always room for things to spiral down further ).

cheers.

am hoping for a christmas event too.

MissyPoo and TrueLust like this.