Event: Christmas 2018

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 18, 2018.

1. blackman86

blackman86 Member

GM can u plz increase the drop from Reens make them drop 2-3 pcs or at least decress the amont of mats that u need for deco and gift plzz...spend 4 hour of killing just to be able to make 1 stupid deco and im CK hyb high lvl, i cant imagine how hard its for mele players whit bad gear. U Can Still Save this X-Mass GM!!!!

2. khanarya

khanarya Member

So your idea of an event is like 25 % of what the K server has?

BlondICE, fumazo55 and ForceBlader like this.
  3. Ultim8sage

Ultim8sage Member

The nice part about this event is that farming rudolphs is great money :)
    Does anyone have some info about the chances for the items in the gift boxes though?
    Cause this could determine the price of a stolen giftbag (if any of the items from the boxes are tradable)

4. ThienToanNguyen

ThienToanNguyen Active Member

Atleast put something good in Christmans gift box, like relics or mirror of ancient dragon, or something to craft ultimate tablets. Much more fun

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    Yasumori likes this.
  5. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Not sure if SvS will change anything, to be honest. There will be 2, maybe 3 leagues fighting around, because no other stand a chance to get any good stuff. Any content that all the players may explore? Like it was with dungeon revamping? East/West Temple revamp? Kylin/King Jin/Black Monk dungeons revamp?

Any definite date for a Hainan, or just "soon, 2019"?

Also, can you discuss with developers how to fix the current economy? +15 weapons @ Korean servers have some reasonable prices, e.g. 3b for +15 Wave weapon, and here, to get +13 Wave, you have to get at the very least 20b. Same goes for KL relics - how did they end up with such prices? Also, the endgame requires TONS of Ultimate Tablets, any other way than farming for half a year per char or buying a Blue Box or whatsoever?

6. 231tomino

231tomino Member

As far as i know KR server has a better weapon that makes repel and wave weapons outdated. Which is why they are so cheap.

7. Nitagnelifs

Nitagnelifs New Member

You really waste your time explaining this stuff to a staff that doesn't care. All they want is to make more and more money.

8. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

Absolutely disappointed in this event. Like for real tho u need to kill 50 Rudolphs to get 1 crafting mat for perma deco which is worse than GCM deco and has a 5% chance? WTF is this ****. Not even worth the time to farm for decos just for the effect.

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

ForceBlader and Yasumori like this.
  10. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

But you forgot it requires a Repel to craft it afaik. Also, its economy still is less retarded than ours.

11. jerometazer

jerometazer Member

Does anyone know if band create attribute helps with the new deco's success rate?

12. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

It's not MCG, so it SHOULD.

13. DrTingle

DrTingle New Member

all day farming all day failing and yet several people selling multiple how tf is this possible. 5% is too low. And this stuff is needed for future content? Stuff i must rely on higher geard people to get for me? Seems like these "powders" will be an item mall feature like most other end game materials needed in crafting. If by chance i ever do craft imma use it in gallery because the 1-7 or however many it may be surely isnt enough for future craft lists to create anything. in pocket 7 material needed 10 o great 3 more needed and cant just buy powder from another player. so purchase from item mall 5 because they dont come in 3 so now i got 2 left over after failing in create that "future" item and to top it off to purchase 5 cost 15$

14. jerometazer

jerometazer Member

Thank you, but is GM able to confirm this? I've failed 55 times already, quite possibly the most unlucky person on the server xD

15. TornadoLi

TornadoLi Member

Tao

16. Rashbrazil

Rashbrazil New Member

Hello everyone Merry Christmas, this event and to make us angry?
    because and what is coming together after joining 4 stack and tries to make the deco only fails with the att band 5/5 craft 20x failure that ******* event

17. Rashbrazil

Rashbrazil New Member

Hello again. I'm complaining about the event because. I arrive in a place to kill the mobs and there are 1 or 2 people there then there is a climate of enmity where you inves from you come to the aid or be seen as someone who can be friends already and seen as an enemy then this event in 1 map It was not a good idea and with so many flaws when it comes to making the deco, it's not good at all. I'm sorry for this and my opinion, thank you very much for your attention.

18. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Be Glad..its a gift from Redfox...

In the Korean version you can use MCG to craft to make it easier...

Should have know Redfox were the one's who came up with the can't use MCG...

I only have 1 question....

MCG ARE PAID FOR..ESPECIALLY THE 10X...SO WHY?(I have same question for indy21 too..)

I really have gotta question... WHY?

and better yet..we only got half the event lol...

GG

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  19. luckystars0705

luckystars0705 Member

in Kr. they need 10 Santa's Stolen Gift Bags for 1 gift bag
    why red fox need 100 Santa's Stolen Gift Bags for 1 gift bag ???????

20. TrueShenLong

TrueShenLong New Member

the event is not bad, the problem is when it's time to change the items.
    if you change from 100 to 25? and 50 to 25 also because they are 5% chance.
    add rudolphs at least on another map, maybe in tibet.