Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by itzzzhim, Feb 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. itzzzhim

itzzzhim New Member

There is a couple things in game that needs some attention. This will be a list that I will update over time, so everyone feel free to add to this. If there is a/an post like this I apologize for the repost. Some of these things should have been fixed before the game was released.
    I am a returning player, from ariea, and mayn. I would like to see this game in a better state, and have progression from what it is now.
    1. Mount combine should be pet combine stone
    2. The refine for mount should have a different name such as craft, the refinement is for the stones to go into gear/ weapons it literally says it.
    3. The inconsistency of item names, things in the game have multiple names and are the same thing. Just use 1 name
    4. Item descriptions need to be added to items so we know what they are, yes we can ask, but for new players, it helps to have a description. Ie . Herbalist has items that give no description, and item shop also has items like this.
    5. Some of the drops are user can not trade, upgrade, ect. can we change this so we can at least sell them to vendor? I have to make a new character and delete it with these items to get rid of them.