Changes need to be made

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Draygashi, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Tbh I read only the top part of what you said but what you said about plaza being the overall hub. That would be totally different and unique I agree but Im not down for that. Plaza has so much potential to be something much more, like when it was first released people were all over it. People would sit, talk, afk, play around. And yes some even played hide and seek for god knows what. Guild meetings were held, 1v1’s were planned, and GM’s would actively visit plaza 1-5 and answer questions or sit there to fix some bugs. It got boring because GM’s thought, “**** this is perfect, better leave it as it is”. No they shouldnt have. They failed cuz they thought people loved repetition no matter what.

First of all, that update thing they give you everytime you log in about whats going on event wise etc. that could easily be removed and replaced on a kiosk of some sort IN the plaza. Keanu makes newspapers on the forums about forumers and even sometimes how players think about some events etc. its not hard to implement an newspaper kiosk in plaza for those that wanna see the news. Not to mention why arent the current news banners clickable? Id love to see the full image of the events, for example , “Winter Spenders!” Click for full image.

alcandy1 and Zhire like this.
  2. Zhire

Zhire Clean Up Crew

Honestly, I will be very surprised if any major changes will be implemented. It's just spenders and sht boxes to grab your money right now. They've shown us that they don't really plan to change any time soon because people feed into their bull **** and spend hundreds of dollars on this game. I mean, why change when what you're doing right now works? This, coupled with their lazy business practices tells me that no changes will happen unless the community changes. You can't stop people from spending money on this game and thus, we are stuck in this impossible dilemma.

3. Trypheno

Trypheno Clean Up Crew

These changes should've been made a long time ago. But it's never too late.

BeeBee and Draygashi like this.
  4. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

I like the Plaza! It adds a little more to the RF story/lore and the decorations are fun to see.
    But i agree it's pretty pointless if all its purpose is fishing and mini-games. Any attempts at big events are futile since the Plaza can't handle a lot of people anyway.
    Don't preload people into the Plaza. Have it be a room you have to load into and join.?
    Have event days categorized by IGNs or some type of theme or categorizing(an event could be made out of that too
    e.g. People's IGNs that start with a particular letter can participate. Monday - Letters A ~ M, Tu: L ~ Z, W: Numbers, android only, only people with Angel Wings equipped cosmetically, etc.

Another route is change it so there's more to do! The Plaza has potential. Right now it's dead space that is hardly ever visited.

Mini-Games could just be moved to the Create Room menu or the small bottom left Menu button on the bottom bar.

Replace the Fishing Bag button with just Fishing where you can join a room to fish.
    Different fishing rooms/maps such as: pond, water fountain, dock/pier, beach
    Nothing huge like the Plaza. Ring of Death/Night at the Market map size at most.

I completely agree with bringing boxes back every year. Why sell them for one promotional event when you can sell them every year?
    LIMIT BOXES TO MAJOR HOLIDAYS or seasons so it would be 4x a year AT MOST.
    Go back to putting items back in the store instead of boxing them and only packaging them up for RC. It's ok to include that option, but go back to when the major pieces were carats and minor accessories were RC.

I really hate how rares are the most desired items in this game although this honestly is not entirely their fault. The community is the reason rares are held in such a high regard.
    I know this is never going to change but there's literally no point in being so cocky or impressed about having a certain item that not everyone has.
    1. Nobody benefits from this other than the company who can exploit that into rigged boxes or having you spent an unreasonable amount of money(Spenders).
    2. There is no trade system and there is never going to be one. It doesn't matter how "rare" an item is because any item you get is account bound. Making an item seem like it has a higher value doesn't make it better than it actually is.
    I like rares too but not to the point of having to spent $100 for it. Most of the time it's purely cosmetic with no other benefits. They're overpriced luxuries instead of being fun items.

alcandy1, tamirtov and Draygashi like this.
  5. soedesuka

soedesuka New Member

The only way this; or any of this is possible, is if we provide the funding or do it ourselves. We need a kickstarter or something. We have enough people dedicated, like yourself, to put something together that we can send to Nimonix and present to Red Fox. That, or a new Rumble Fighter clone need to be made in order of the progress of 2017. This game is still about 8 years behind.

Draygashi, alcandy1 and Shana like this.
  6. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Would be nice to have a practice mode for moving screen maps to practice jump tricks

Draygashi and alcandy1 like this.
  7. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

When people still tryna save RF but none of it matters cause thats not even NimoniX goal.

The fact that event counters, something commonly used is already starting to break in the game and that this thread took 2 months to approve is pretty clear what direction we heading.

Why ya people still telling yourself ya can save RF? Is this how you put yourself to bed?

The ideas given by the community is great but who cares if nothing will change?

We've been asking for change for years. This isnt a recent thing... time to open ya chinky eyes yah?

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  8. Controversy

Controversy Active Member

I'm surprised it's lasted this long tbh

alcandy1 likes this.
  9. GuanYinping

GuanYinping New Member

Change ****** RF already!

Draygashi likes this.
  10. Niny12

Niny12 Art Potato

LuL.
    Just close the game already.
    End its suffering.
    Made a thread like a month ago, still didnt get aproved. Gave up on it.

Draygashi and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  11. Negrosaki

Negrosaki Well-Known Member

Sometimes im scared to buy things on this game because it seems like any day now we are gonna get a "Sorry, Rumble Fighter is transferring over to freegamesonline.com or something like that.

Rumble fighter basically needs to be reset and re-coded with new up to date software & a halfway decent story.

12. Leopage

Leopage Clean Up Crew

Don't forget that hot shop merchant girl who use to be in the store. LMAO

13. GracieVeterano

GracieVeterano Well-Known Member

and the one in refinery
    ******* thighs

14. Leopage

Leopage Clean Up Crew

Oh yeeeeeeeeee thicc

rafi7746 and GracieVeterano like this.
  15. rafi7746

rafi7746 New Member

OMG i've been dying waiting for them to remove plaza. I miss old RF

Draygashi likes this.
  16. TrollSenpai

TrollSenpai Active Member

what anime is your sig from?

17. MonsieurMonk

MonsieurMonk Well-Known Member

looool this is why I left ±_± they don't care bout us!

18. Nanners

Nanners New Member

pls add the ranking flags back :( i want my invincible flag :<<

Draygashi likes this.
  19. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

rafi7746, tamirtov and Flamekiller like this.
  20. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

every now and then

Remotoe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.