Changes must be made!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WickedNova, Jan 21, 2017.

?

Must changes be made?

1. Yes!

82.6%
  2. No.

17.4%
  1. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Hello everyone, This was originally a reply to a rather short question. That was turned into quite of a rant ^.^ Leave a reply below and let everyone know how you feel about the current state of the game, and or things you feel that must be changed for the better.

I believe that Steam players will not like the grind. There are so many others games to choose from on Steam that does not require such intense grind, Such as Tera Online for example.

I've tried to tell the GM's on multiple occasions during CBT that the drop rates and XP rates need to be increased substantially. Players will always purchase items such as xp boosts/cosmetics if the game is fun and interesting. But as it stands, The game is dull and very grindy with little to no reward.

The fun part of this game is the end game such as the faction vs faction system, HSB's And reaching the high levels for the level effects,skills,mounts,wars,gears etc. However, Making the levels hard to obtain WILL make players quit almost instantly.

Another thing, The pills WILL cost an insane amount of silver jeons for new players, and most likely they will run out of money before they ever reach any decent levels.

I get that some-players don't mind the grind, I my self do not. However, the "majority" of new gamer's of this generation will hate it. Thus leading to negative reviews on steam and once again players will just quit.

I have given many suggestions during CBT, but none have been taken into effect. I really do wish well for this game and it's company, and I will still check it out during it's steam release, However. If you want the game to be successful many changes must be made "before" it's steam release or the game will repeat it's course in history.

I have taken both community aspects and business aspects into account, And the game can be successful for both the company and the players. However without the GM's or the Developers approval / acknowledgement I will no longer throw blind suggestions. So if you guy's really do want the game to be successful you need to acknowledge your current community members and start actually making changes that are needed. After all we are the ones that go through the grind.

Thanks to anyone that has taken the time to read through that long message. :) ~ You are appreciated!

2. Kalx13

Kalx13 Member

Wicked, get over yourself already.

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Here we go again, you and toxiic need to get a room.

4. Rycka

Rycka New Member

Exp is fine drop rate could be improved some more but leave the exp as it is . The only thing thats stopping newbies from grind is that they can hardly drop a rare gear or pet to grind on the journey to max lvl .

5. Fleshmonkey

Never stopped me from getting to g4

6. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Have you been giving money to the new players? Because I highly doubt it. I've given out well over 1bl to new players. They cannot afford pills. And 99% of them don't know about enchanting and salvaging. I've literally gone broke and the only thing left is to sell the remaining items I have.

7. Fleshmonkey

I give 10m to each player who asks, and a L x2 XP if i can

I use about 1-400m a day in give outs and on myself enchanting and exchanging, there is literally 0 excuses

Me, Kal, Vortex, Earth and Ash are constantly giving out money, skills, enchanting, exchanging and upgrading items for the new players

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  8. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Okay then that proves my exact point. Are you saying changes don't need to be made? Pills are a necessity for leveling up.

So what happens when we are not online? Are you seriously trying to make a point, when you just literally proved my argument was correct.

9. Fleshmonkey

No, because i was never given freebies when starting on this server with the pill prices and here i am at g4, it's called not being lazy, kill the mini bosses that are literally every where, you are going to get a fortune pouch or 2, go to every war, pick up every ring and amy that drops while grinding, there are so many ways to buy pills while grinding.

71% > 28%

10. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Lol dude we are 12sky2 Veterans, New players are "New" what do you not understand about that? We have no quest's, I have seen many players complain about that. Then they just left. "H" is out-dated. so even if they read all of that they wont learn the new stuff such as wing crafting, mounts, pet etc. or even know how to salvage unless someone explains. You are blind to see it as it is or what? I've been here since 12 months ago. Don't try to tell me I'm complaining. I'm saying changes need to be made for the better.

11. Fleshmonkey

I'm gonna tell you that you're complaining, if it was just 1 post then you left it that would be different but every post I've seen from you since I've been here has been the same thing in the words of Philip J. Fry "FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT", and if you have been doing the same thing for 12 months I'm surprised your even still here, and haven't been dealt with like ToxiicChicken

12. MeArz

MeArz New Member

13. Fleshmonkey

What can i do to fix that bug?

14. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I can't say anything about Chicken. But if you think things don't need to be changed for the better then you are just being ignorant.

15. MeArz

MeArz New Member

Then goodbye and i hope this game will close soon. :p:p:p

16. Fleshmonkey

See i agree with you on the pill prices the point I'm trying to get across is you just need to chill on the posts, i may have chosen a poor path to get that across and i do apologize for it.

Also thank you i completely forgot about adding in a money making quick guide to the guide

17. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

I have already 50 things written down that are bugs and need to be fixed, But like I said. I will not throw blind suggestions. That's what this post is all about. It's nothing negative, its all about making changes for the better. I'm glad you understand now. And no problem, That's exactly why. I can literally help them re-write the H guide and add in a bunch of stuff that are "Up-To-Date" I'm sure you would be willing to help on that as-well.

18. Fleshmonkey

I'd have no problems with helping them out re-translate and fix the grammar in the game or update the H guide, but you just gotta chill on these things, I know you're trying to do right but it's just coming off as you attacking Shinnen and the PD.

The post has been made if people agree they will check yes if not they will hit no, there isn't a need for more posts about this topic, besides they seem pretty busy fixing the server at the moment to do anything with your suggestions, and I know you have been making them and pointing them out since CBT.

19. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Yep, It may seem that way, But trust me it's all positive. That's what this post is all about. If we get enough attention hopefully changes will be made. Like I said I have an entire list and guide already, Just don't wanna throw blind suggestions. And I'm sure someone like you wouldn't mind helping out as-well. That's what it's all about man, nothing less nothing more.

I know Shinnen is busy, That's why I was wondering where Toast went. It's too much of a load for him to take all at once, and I can completely understand that. And that's why I was asking awhile ago if they will be selecting forum moderators or helpers for in-game. Well the only thing we can do now is wait it out and hope for the best!

20. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Well i must agree with N0va
    And i have made over 10 posts about this last months, now you say they are to busy wiht fixing server etc... why they couldnt listen to us in december when the game population was reduced 10 players? At that time everything was fine and our suggestions could have saved the server way before steam get back, now population would be different but shinnen didnt even reply to our suggestions 1 single time
    I sent a ticket with barely all the bugs we had 4 months ago, they replyed asking for more info on each bug asking to be detailed and how to reproduce it, I gave it all and they still didnt replyed.
    Agree with pills price for new players
    but what about pet exp for g4(ok we can reset our exp...)
    What about Mount exp ?
    Abyss stage 3+?
    Yaogai Stone?
    Stuff price on Item Mall, Name change and PC price is retarded and we cant even get a Lucky Upgrade(Lucky Enchant) for sale, and they proved they have that item since it was on another box 2 months ago, rates on boxes are a scamm, how can players bee buying boxes for over 6 months and no1 has gotten a Ultimate Cloak?
    Changes are needed, lets see how long this post gonna last until they remove it cuz thats what they do all the time

Geneaux, Woshi and WickedNova like this.