Changed Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yellow, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Yellow

Yellow New Member

Where I insulted?
    No arguments?
    Give only one explanation my dear?

2. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

See my previous post

3. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

"Hey gimp, summoner is a DPS class yes, but the SUMMON IS SUPPORT. It is bonus DPS, stuns, heals, or tank. It is not supposed to be the primary source of your DPS. JESUS BRO, if you're gonna debate it at least try not to come out a total fool"

we only explain why the summoner class is the main damage class, the opposite of you said, do you think the principal of cora's damage class would be one that I have no idea what you have in mind.
    friend, the main class of damage each race is the one that has its particularity and that no other race got
    in the case of laucher accs (striker)
    Bellato MAU (Driver)
    and cora's Animus (sumonner)

You understand this time?

4. Demented

5. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

I know bro, Sumonner CAN BE a a suport unid, but he its focus on DAMAGE
    suport unid its templar/Adventurer for exemple

we are not comparing the damage striker and driver
    only that you do not understand, it is that the damage / xp isis 60, makes the class is not used for 90% of the race
    as I said earlier, the damage itself of isis 1 through 59 is good, but at 60 it does not increase your damage (as I showed in SS's I think you did not see, 49 to 50, has increased considerable damage) other thing is that the xp 60+ nobody can evolve it from 60 onwards
    as I said earlier "you ever wondered why the sumonners change class at level 60 on?" this class soo amazing?
    Also that weakness / Vulnerability debuffs and animus charm are not working. as was also shown in video (only the animus charm video is not yet posted)

That's what we are saying in this post, we do not want to increase the damage of isis 55 for example, only we want the isis 60+ is corrected, and also debuffs and animus charm

you see strikers 60-70, driver also sees with his class at level 60, but why is it that most cora's does not use sumonner in 60+?

AyyLMAO and Demented like this.
  6. Demented

Never played with 60+ summons so I dont know for sure, but if they arent cutting it then yea they need to be boosted. What I do know is that 59- summons rape face, lol. Long as it's only the 60+ ones that are adjusted for balance there should be no problems, but dont go attacking others peoples posts just because you didn't clarify besides in your original post you meant 60+. Every post since then was simply "summons".

shinobido likes this.
  7. japanda77

japanda77 New Member

This post is just misleading.
    the isis damage test vid showed a 60summon with a lower lvl isis vs a 55+ tank so ofcorse its gunna seem weak.
    The summoner class is a support dps class u cant argue it, its a fact look how the skill tree is place its the same with all races/classes tier 1 class change dps/support tier 2 class change dps/halfdps halfsupport/support.
    summoner goes support then support agin warlock is supposed to be the higher dps class.
    idk why people seem to think summoners need a damage boost u have dps spells/debuffs and a summon if u cant see why this class is a support role with the off tank/heals/stun lock/ dps/debuffs/and aoe. Then you probly should go play league of legends and complain that its hard to regen hp as mundo.......you will look euqaly as dumb as u do here just more people will git to laugh.

(this is coming from a cora player) summons are such a huge deal on cora side they are fine were they are I would only have room to complain about paimons exp.

8. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

ok, if I gave to understand a little wrong in my comments, I apologize.

I have generalized "sumonners" was for more than the damage isis is good from 1 through 59, the debuff not working, along with the animus charm, and this is a disadvantage, even in a x1 acc vs sumonner 55 with equivalent items (for Bellatos magicians as well, since they also have weakness / vulnerability)
    But debuff to reduce the defense that accs can use (acid granade with lvl 1 laucher) also is not working, and that I tested too, but as the race acc rarely use or need what they do not realize.
    I hope you understand.
    and sorry if you feels offended by

9. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

on video they test isis 55 59 and 60, pay attention

And warlock its a best DPS class on 60+ , becouse isis 60+ and animus charm are broken or not working well

AyyLMAO likes this.
  10. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

Reading last few post exchanges gave me a headache..

Is the difference between words "summoner"* and "summon"** really so difficult to grasp?
    *The person who is summoning
    **The thing that is being summoned

Man but if there really is no difference between <60 and 60<= summons it's really weird >.>

Edit: Ah what the hell, new posts appeared, so never mind.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  11. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

LOL, i just watched the isis damage video. You write in big letters max damage 60 isis 1955 but there are at least 2 times over 2k damage, one of them over 2.1k (1248 + 918 double hit at 1:45)

12. japanda77

japanda77 New Member

the video they showed i said was misleading let me explain better why. the damage all the 55/59/60 isis did was fine.
    they tested it on a 55 supp +4 tank. so ofcorse the damage of the summons and charms whould seem broken or underpowerd.
    wen comparing thier damage dif with charm ors dif lvls u shouldnt use some in super over powerd gear cause ofcorse the numbers would be so low that it would look as if there was no change between summon lvls and charms. if u wanted to make a real point of comparing thier actaul dps/charm u would do it on somthing to where you could see the number difference easyer somthign with average def not the most op tank u can find...

13. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

Its i on video
    i am a templar, but i not using buffs on video
    the video are for show isis 59 have same damage of isis 60
    compare the increase in damage compared with 59 to 60 Edit(damage of isis 59 are good, but on 60, he must got a decent increase amount of damage, like 49 to 50)
    and now compare with the amount of damage that increases the 49-50-51 the problem of animus 60+ is xp, and that the damage does not increase
    this is the main problem of sumonner class, on Russian server, i see videos and they fixed this problem,
    isis 49 https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd...._=1466415726_719c6ef33cb5bcdb3e32281e7199397e
    isis 50 https://scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4f1566b7af1ea63f6072791d6c395c51&oe=5758D239
    isis 51 https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd...._=1466796125_c7fcb8ea0276b2a3bd5b174aec80cd31
    My friend are uploading a Charm vídeo, soon he will post
    On russian ofical server, they got animus charm working, and sumonners lvling you isis/hecate to 70, and isis with a decent damage
    take a look
    On Titan server, we just got 2 isis 60, and the most cora´s change class, becouse isis 60 have same damage of 59 and fp consume 100 go to 200 per sec

i not edit this vídeo(maguinifico are owner of this vídeo), i just help to get hits of isis, but 1966 to 2.1 its very very low diferences. and isis 59 give a same damage. (100 difference when it has some)
    and this 2k its on maximum damage, isis 60 and 59 give many 1600 hits and 1200 a few times.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  14. Dan

Dan Active Member

I made a huge post about this here: http://forums.playredfox.com/index....om-gc-forums-cora-race-special-is-broken.263/
    Stop wasting space and time and stick to the original threads. Thank you.

15. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

i know this post, i post a video on your topic too, but no 1 give a s***t

16. szambaru112

szambaru112 Member

Stop crying people whatever you do gunners will 1 shot you with their all mighty chain rocket and Maus will shoot you down hiding behind their chandra-serkers. Cora have no where to hide thats why your only choice is to go MBK and hide in your own HP. Deal with it ^^.

shinobido likes this.
  17. Trigui22

Trigui22 New Member

LOL! Summoner is, but -The Summon- is not the main DPS! He's a support to the MAGE DPS. If you play as cora and dont know the mechanics, i'm sorry. Hecate should stun and they do it, this is why you guys use the STOLB mode. Paimon can tank, Inanna heal and Isis HELP the mage with damage.
    I don't know about Isis 60+ damage, you could be right. What I question is the claim of the topic creator.

18. ImaDokie

ImaDokie New Member

Hecates USED TO stun. Nowadays, anyone with a jet pack is almost immune to hecate since its nerf... just BS

19. Dan

Dan Active Member

http://forums.playredfox.com/index....om-gc-forums-cora-race-special-is-broken.263/
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....om-gc-forums-cora-race-special-is-broken.263/
    Got it?

This thread here is unnecessary.

20. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

When i says "sumonner dps" i mean Isis + player
    Striker = player with laucher + sieg
    Drive = Mau + player