Changed Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yellow, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Yellow

Yellow New Member

Hello GM's, okay?
    Hope so.
    For us CORAS, it is not cool.
    With the arrival on the new server we think the changes made by GM's of GamesCampus would be remedied.
    However, nothing has changed ...
    And that is influencing a lot in the game and the races.
    Be the gameplay, PVP, UP and players.
    We need to have this case as HIGH PRIORITY.
    To go back to have the balance of the game and the races, because at the time the changes are too favoring one race.
    The videos below show what we're talking about.
    See yourselves and take your questions.
    I am available to help them with whatever they need about these changes.
    Sorry for English but do not speak the language and used the translator.

1º Speed Changed

2º Debuff Changed

3º Ísis Damage Changed

And more... coming soon.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    Raazec, AyyLMAO, Poddy and 1 other person like this.
  2. quinny14

quinny14 Member

About the Speed, try buff Velocity ( tenta usar speed ) Acc sempre correu mais que Cora desde sempre, não é desde a GamesCampus não.

3. Yellow

Yellow New Member

Jogo isso a 10 anos e nunca ouvi isso...
    Joguei de BELL na LUG 5, Joguei de ACC nesse server aqui por 3 anos e agora jogo à 2 anos de CORA.
    Acc só começa a correr mais que as outras raças com o BUFF de SPEED do Speck dá 1.0 se não me engano.
    Vamos Calcular: Ring's 0.50 x 2 = 1.0 / VIO T3 0.50 x 2 = 1.0 + Sprint Charm 1.0 + Arma Wind 1.0
    Ou seja: 1.0 + 1.0 + 1.0 + 1.0 = 4.0 ACC CORRERIA 4.0 e com o BUFF do SPECK seria 5.0
    Vamos calcular BELL e CORA agora:
    Speed GM 2.0 + Sprint Charm 1.0 + Arma Wind 1.0 = 4.0
    ACC correr mais com ambos em mesma velocidade é NOVO isso... acho que o intuito do vídeo foi mostrar que ele está correndo mais com os 2 estando com a mesma velocidade...
    Isso nunca existiu meu CARO....

4. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

The problem of isis is
    59 to 60 dont have diferences of damage, isis got great diference of damage when change the appearance (like SS bellow) also weakness + Animus Charm are not giving diferences.
    ps: isis 60 dont change aparence cuz this bugged too, before bug the real aparence of isis 60 is like this http://gwiki.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/8/1/11818878/261882653_orig.jpg
    isis 49 https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd...._=1466415726_719c6ef33cb5bcdb3e32281e7199397e
    isis 50 https://scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4f1566b7af1ea63f6072791d6c395c51&oe=5758D239
    isis 51 https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd...._=1466796125_c7fcb8ea0276b2a3bd5b174aec80cd31
    Damage of isis 1-59 are good, but need fix weakness+ animus charm, and isis 60+ must got diference damage from 59
    And xp too (on 49, my isis got 1.30 xp from 1 templar TC3, and when lvl to 50, he recive from same mob 4.12 xp) this why on 60 no1 play with main DPS cora class (sumonner) and no1 can lvl isis to 61+

Poddy and Yellow like this.
  5. kleincs

kleincs New Member

Why people can´t understand,ACC can´t be faster then Cora or Bell with the same amount of speed,this is new when i played in ACC race a few years ago everyone had the same speed

shinobido and Yellow like this.
  6. nilo485

nilo485 New Member

No doubt that the GC officials made several editions in the game. The point is, it was all done for the benefit of players, or did not know the consequences that would bring to the game, such as bugs (speed, buffs, critical of animos, etc). And the only race was benefited Accretia. I played for many years Accretia at the time of PlayRF (CodeMaster), and there were so many bugs as they appeared at the time that the GC has to manage the game. Please ask for the cooperation of the whole team, so that enhance our enjoyment, for both races can play as equals. Thank you.

7. Poddy

Poddy Member

Some very good points and evidence to back them up there Yellow, good job man - this is what I am talking about regarding RF as they need to urgently address the game breaking feature that's should be high priority in the game such as the above mentioned for Cora as well as numerous bugs and errors for Bellato and ACC too.

They need to fix these as soon as possible to make the game a vastly improved experience for everyone, there is massive holes in classes and bugs that just simply haven't been addressed and fixed or even tweaked in the slightest.

Simple - fix the dated bugs and class/race imbalances before even thinking about adding more content such as levels, areas and other shiny things that post over the cracks and hide the gaping flaws within the game.

NB. Have GM's specific to RF and have them active be it in FORUMS or GAME, Pod out...

Dan likes this.
  8. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

thats not true. animus charm give, like description says, based on your own force attack damage bonus. however, when the bonus is like, lets say 200 per hit, you wont see much damage difference in isis, but for hec the difference is huge.
    60 hec with pure dps gear and int 65+5 staff will nearly double its damage vs kurkas with 5 charms. without animus buff

Demented likes this.
  9. europeter

europeter Active Member

The Animus damage is the same idea of MAU damage, the stats are realy high, but in fact its like they are just doing auto-attacks.

Idk so much about animus (how difficult is to lvl this up), but i think it should be used as a support and not as the main dps. And by what i saw in these videos, holy sh*t, a lvl 55 isis hiting almost the same as a t1 blue arms, i just cant imagine what is being a strong mage and having a "rider", just few lvls under you, at your side supporting you on dps all time.

The generator shall be like the Panzer Gen (for MAU's) it gives a good bonus damage for Melee (with 5 gens), and almost nothing to Ranger.

I'm curious, can a cora use a animus with lvl above him? (as i said, dont have so much experience on this).

Trigui22 likes this.
  10. Trigui22

Trigui22 New Member

I have a summoner Lv54 and i think the damage pretty nice. As europeter said, summon is not the main dps.

11. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

The problem is most cora dont realize that now'days and assume the summon is ;) It's a support unit, but others are trying to compare it to MAU or launcher DPS. They dont realize they also get to DPS+debuff, etc while the summons DPS. Summons are amazing when utilized correctly, but you cant expect them to SOLO equal level players. That is absurd

Trigui22 likes this.
  12. Trigui22

Trigui22 New Member

I will agree with you, again. o.o"

13. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

We allready got video test of animus charms, we buy 5 and ISIS dps still same (isis user are using rare D 55 +5) we just need upload the video

Sir, like i says before, the problem of isis damage is 60+ and xp too, Why all race dont use a main dps class on 60? you never ask this for yourself? and you dont see the video? damage of 59 its same of 60, i am not question damage of animus 1-59, i just saying isis damage its broken JUST ON 60+
    edit: see this video, and watch isis working on lvl 60+ from russian OFFICIAL server

14. Yellow

Yellow New Member

Man...
    This is not true and I'll show you with video we made ...
    I use a Rare D Staff 55 +5 and when I switch to the enhanced staff wind (intense) nothing changes and look that gives a difference of up to 4k attack ...
    I am at this time by uploading the video to YouTube, will soon be here to take your questions ...

Summoner is the support class ???
    Summoner is a DPS class cora friend ...
    If you have not noticed over time that you play, always in the pictures of the game's classes which are attached thereto representing their classes are the DPS characters.

Acretia = Striker
    Bellato = Mau
    Cora = Summoner

His comment was a bit unfortunate ...:confused:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  15. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

Yes, sumonner dps on 54 its good, 1 > 59 sumonner its a best DPS class, but on 60+ no, cuz isis xp/dps its broken, if you paid attention to what I wrote, I said the dps of sumonner with isis is good from 1 until 59, but JUST 60+ its broken

I do not know where you got that summoner is not the main damage class of cora's

I do not know if you are considering that the sumonner DPS is mage + isis atk.
    Warlock has more atk force because it has 2 buffs to increase atk, but the dps of isis + sumonner, is greater than the warlock alone.
    because of this that the level 1-59 dps class that is used is sumonner at 60 on most gives up because besides being very difficult to evolve isis 60+, it does not increase the damage as the previous levels

Yes, sumonner is the main damage class of cora's

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  16. Demented

Hey gimp, summoner is a DPS class yes, but the SUMMON IS SUPPORT. It is bonus DPS, stuns, heals, or tank. It is not supposed to be the primary source of your DPS. JESUS BRO, if you're gonna debate it at least try not to come out a total fool

[​IMG]

Rasoor2 and Trigui22 like this.
  17. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

Sumonner dont its a primary DPS of cora´s?
    what u will says next? tank its a best DPS class of cora´s?
    i see u never play rf on 55 lvl cap
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

18. Yellow

Yellow New Member

Summoner no longer stun when GM's of Games Campus They took the critic of Hecate, no longer DPS (yes is the primary cora's race) because it also stirred in Isis.
    Suport would Innana ?? A 55 Innana cure 3k, very good!
    Now upa one for 55 I want to see ...
    What would be the primary DPS for you?
    Please explain ...

19. Demented

[​IMG]

Rasoor2 likes this.
  20. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

After we explained the mistake you said, this is what you have to say? :D
    against arguments the only thing you can really do is insult
    HAHAHAHAHA