Change is needed!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GoldenBoy, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

PART THREE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT IN THIS THREAD

PART ONE:

I decided to open this thread because I really had enough of it!
    I've been trying to trade for Hunter scroll (1050 RC) for the past 2 weeks and like everyone tried to scam me (S/O SABRES, S/O SLAW). And today I wanted to buy RC worth 10 dollars, but 10 dollars only could get me 1020 RC which is not enough for Hunter and obliges me to add 5 more dollars.

What the hell? Are you guys really thinking or is it just space in your head? This is an official shoutout to Rumble Fighter's managers. In the eastern Europe there are countries that aren't doing so well, such as Romania, Bulgary, Greece. Here in Romania a medium sallary a month is from 300 to 500 dollars. How the fvck could we afford buying RC? Oh, we don't matter?
    Ok, I m willing to pay 10 dollars, but atleast those should get me a scroll!
    I've been playing and trying to get new players to play and old players to stay! Scams didn't kill my joy for the game, community didn't either, the boxes? NA, the overpowered scrolls for moon? they didn't put me down either. But this stupid lack of common sense has made me think of quitting once and for all for the first time.

PART TWO:
    Do you really lack easy economics strategy? By your logic you would sell one of your kidneys for money.
    Let me tell you one great secret: Having good numbers by the end of the quarter doesn't help developing the company's economy! You guys have a cancerous thinking and in a few years you will kill the game and then you'll be looking for another job.
    Squeezing money through god damned boxes? Oh nice one, but you actually forget about the majority. Stop treating spenders as the majority of players when it's carat users that make the game live. Start improving ingame experience by making more events, make the shop accesible to the carat users too.

PART THREE:
    I know your main target is getting money! Here some great ideas!
    Most of the players right now are oldgens which are certainly 18+ and they'll quit, they'll stop spending money because there will be other priorities. What do we need? We need players from age 11 to age 15 because they'd spend their lunch money on RF! GREAT
    How do we get children to play Rumble Fighter?
    WE ADVERTISE!!!!
    How do we advertise? We have no money to invest in it!
    You can advertise with no fvcking money you retards, that's what you have RC for. A fictive currency which only players pay for and you DON'T. Generate it for god's sake and invest it into events, events that should have main purpose advertising made by the players. Make refferals events, youtube viewers, subscribers events, facebook shares and likes events. And award us some RC! That means the profits will be cut down a bit, but it will bring new players with a higher potential of spending money on your game! Will people abuse those events, how do you prevent that? It's not my business and you should think about a way to prevent it.
    How do we keep the new players playing RF?
    In-game experience, actually making it a free to play game, not a Freemium game.
    Make events that bring joy to people, and most important make players through events play other maps than Moon, because you only released scrolls such as Choy Li Fut, Marang, Electro and exocores that making it hella hard for other users to survive! Release carat items that compel you to play RF more to earn those carats or compel you to buy RC and sell them for carats and take out the stupid 5 day rule! Make Bonanza events 1 Paid+ 1 free item. Don't make Spenders event that reward users with rares because the new players have no idea about how rare are those items and they are no use to them!
    GET YOUR ASSES TO WORK!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.