Cave in 2nd map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goldfire, May 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Goldfire

Goldfire New Member

I have a quest to visit the cave in the 2nd map of Tiger zone. When I get there, the game says "No server for connection". Since I cannot abandon the quest, I am now stuck with a useless quest item in my inventory. Please add the cave to the game so that the quest can be completed.

Best regards,
    Goldfire

2. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Goldfire,

We have temporarily added quests back into the game to help new players. All quests will be removed 1-2 weeks after the official release. We are very sorry that we will not be able to modify the quests content.

3. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

I'm getting the same message in RS 2nd map also but my issue is not doing quest I've play so many versions of this game in the past I'm actually sick of doing the same quest over and over each time a new version is released. So removing the quest would be a plus for me. However not being able to access the caves is disappointing because that's a good place to farm rares. Also I am not able to use auto hunt on the 2nd map as well.

4. beathoven

beathoven Member

Auto Hunt only Works in Caves and 1st Map, the 2nd cave and Abyss2()should be)is disabled by devs all other are working, to make the leveling more challenging, but since the exp rate is way to high it shouldnt be a problem.