Catch up..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darragh, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Darragh

Darragh New Member

Could anyone fill me in on what has happened since 2010/2011 when this game was with OGPlanet? Was my original Rumble Fighter account transferred over somehow or what has happened?

2. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

No, your original account did not transfer. No one's did. Everyone had to start over at Gamescampus. The transfer was more for retaining some items and your IGN.
    A few years later, RF moved from GC to PlayRedfox because some company bought out GC JUST for the silly golf game. The transfer between GC and RedFox was a full transfer, thankfully, so people didn't have to start over again if they transferred correctly within the 3 month time frame.

In RF, there have been a few notable changes.
    1) Air Panics were added. These allow you to escape juggles or recover from being knocked off the map if you still have your standard panic. (They don't work with 2x panics.) However, these air panics do not have i-frames, nor do they harm the opponent, so it is easy to end up re-juggled or knocked back off the map if you use it poorly.
    2) When they added RE scrolls, they also added a mechanic that increases your attack damage whenever you fall below 30% HP. I think it was called Rage Mode, but I'm not 100% sure. They did this to help signal to the player that they can use their RE scroll's B Super Move (Rage Art, if you will.) Only RE scrolls have these moves, which is weird to me, but whatever.
    3) They added True Battle mode, which is a nice mode where falling off the map just does some HP damage to you instead of instantly killing you. It also has a longer time limit, which makes it a better mode for those Playtime Events that only counts time spent playing with people (no solo BMs, etc.)
    4) They also added a Classic and Hyper mode, which limits your Scroll and Exocore choices. If you see a scroll or exo that says "Classic" or "Hyper", those are (supposed to be) the only scrolls you can use in those modes. Classic mode follows this, but Hypermode is more lenient. In Hyper Mode, only HP kills with Hyper items allow you to take someone's Battle Coin (which is supposed to be the "ranked mode" system but it's super abuse-able. Just ask Densetsu about that, ha ha.
    5) They added a new currency item called "Orichalcon" that you can trade in for RC boxes. Most of the boxes cost 5 Orichalcon + 1 [box] ticket, but there's a few that cost more or less. The big ones that cost 15 (The Orichalcon Scroll / Exocore box) have 100% perm items, and about a 50% chance at it being a rare perm item.
    6) They changed the build up system so now you can put on just about any item you want for looks in the vanity slots while putting on items for stats in the build up slots. Only thing not covered would be the Titles.
    7) Androids have received a total of ONE update in all this time. We got a really good scroll (Droid arts) and a fun, but not-as-good Exocore (Zeronia.) We also somehow got access to wearing a new rare set of clothes called the Doom Warrior set.

Lastly, Plaza is still useless, and everyone still only plays Moon, Glacier, and Dos.

NeoStrayFox and Darragh like this.
  3. SlowTurtle

SlowTurtle New Member

Idk cause I'm new!