Casting speed not working

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by DarthMage, Sep 5, 2017.

1. DarthMage

DarthMage New Member

I have played this game years ago when it was hosted by netgame.
    On my lvl 132 mage i had a casting speed ring which you could notice because the cast animation would speed up a lot.

Now i have one on my mage here but i notice totally no difference at all if i have the ring equipped or not.
    Does anyone else have this problem as well?

As well the mage casting speed skill is useless as it does not work. This was also a problem years ago.
    So don't put any points in it (or only 1 if you want the next skills).

2. Numbers

Numbers Member

Well max casting speed is 2 if you have ros and g10 wand you are maxed
    If you have g10 wand and any grade of ring that isn't a ros + faster casting skill you are maxed

A casting speed ros is already max casting speed regardless of orb/staff or whether you have faster casting skill activated

In conclusion the only way to cast a bit faster would be with the plus shop item: veloci

3. Jaconan

Jaconan Active Member

Darth tell me your character name..this is old guild mate from IR:) Jaconan.

4. DarthMage

DarthMage New Member

I have now cast speed 0. With the ring it should be 1, but all 3 rings that i bought don't work. There is no difference in speed.
    I have one (10 rank) unique ring and two normal rings (4 rank) with casting speed.
    Only one can be used at a time ofcourse :p

My char is now Catweasel an empire mage. My Alliance mage had a skill bug. And unfortunately premium only works on one character, not on a whole account as it used to.