Can someone explain this to me??

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by WhiteWater7, Oct 19, 2018.

1. WhiteWater7

WhiteWater7 Member

So I know you can kick people out of rooms. But I've seen people get kicked and then immediately pop back in. How? I've kicked someone and they popped back in. BUT when someone kicks me, I'm banned from the room and can't rejoin. So why is that? There a special trick to it? Cause It's annoying... Fools wanna kick me for stupid ass reasons, but if I kick somebody for a generally good purpose they can just come back in and pester me?.... I really like this game man but ya'll killin' me with these weak ass mechanics. So can someone explain this to me?

2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

You have to join another already created room, then leave to be able to have access to a room you were kicked out of.

WhiteWater7 likes this.
  3. WhiteWater7

WhiteWater7 Member

Thanks for replying, I'm sure I may have done that before without thinking about it but it still showed up "unable to join" then I realized it was the same room. But I'll remember that in the future and see what's what.

ToulueVang likes this.
  4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

As explained already : you can rejoin a room you were kicked in by joining another room, leaving that one and rejoining back to the one you were kicked from.

You cannot "ban" a specific someone from joining a room.

WhiteWater7 likes this.
  5. WhiteWater7

WhiteWater7 Member

Alright, that's two,. I will keep that in mind and remember in the future. Thanks for the reply.

6. 1ofBJJsbannedacc

1ofBJJsbannedacc Active Member

Does your name mean jizz? Serious replies only plz

7. WhiteWater7

WhiteWater7 Member

HAHA no, just a made up name on the fly. Sure hope others don't see it that way. lol