can i still recover my old account?

Discussion in 'Titan' started by untitledboy, Dec 31, 2018.

1. untitledboy

untitledboy New Member

Sir GM .. goodmorning. Happy2 New Year. i just wanna ask something.. Can i still recover my old account?.. same name JoNRulZ i didt transfer it to redfox due to my work on ship. we dont have internet onboard. so i dont get updated anymore. if ever i can still recover that account. even if only the items? can you transfer the Gold knife, +4 level 30 wind int knife of 2nd character. and comeplete elems of that account? all are accretia.. heres my old account. user: untitledboy pass: 789658741 fireguard was madness123 .. i hope i can still recover the items. thank you so much GM .. best game ever., Happy New Year. and Have a great Day. Godbless.

2. Steam

Steam New Member

Happy new years to you too, all this question and info should send a ticket, but to answer your question, no, they cant do anything about it, if you miss the bus transfer from gc to redfox, they cant do anything about it. I lost few important storage account due to this.

3. untitledboy

untitledboy New Member

i see .. okay sir.. thank you for your response .. so much appreciated.. Godbless.. HAPPY NEW YEAR