CallMeHero and DefaceR using bug

Discussion in 'CBT Issue Reports' started by GoldenHero, Feb 21, 2017.

1. GoldenHero

GoldenHero New Member

So i came back after two hours of grinding normally my inventory is packed full of items. Instead when i returned i found i was added to a party using a bug or glitch from the auto hunt scroll to auto accept party invites. Than they proceed to take drops they want in the party. Another of my guild members had the same thing done to them by other players. I paid cash to buy rp to get a premium access. So for me paying my money i have players try to scam me using a bug. I am not the only one who has had this happen and they are going to start abusing this bug as much as they can. Those knowing what they are doing should be dealt with by staff members. From the two games i have been a admin/gm on bug abusing is a bannable offense this one is should not be a permanent ban however these players should be warned and dealt with by a punishment if they are caught doing this a second time [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Uh... it's a built-in feature of AHS, not a bug or a glitch there is also no abuse going on here and they aren't stealing your drops

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  3. wazzeh

wazzeh Member

Set party invite to Deny will solve your problem.

Abelong7 likes this.
  4. BrieLLe

BrieLLe Member

:eek: