Cali BD keys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiptip666, Sep 12, 2019.

1. tiptip666

tiptip666 New Member

Hi Gm's!

Just a question,
    I cant find where to get those Cali BD keys?
    I know some peoples get them from the hero but i cannot?
    Please let me know because i really need them.
    Also its not fair that only some peoples can get them and others cant.

2. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

We working with developers on a solution to this issue and this will take some time. Report any players you suspect are farming keys.

3. tiptip666

tiptip666 New Member

Thank you for the fast answer.

4. Poddy

Poddy Member

This makes me chuckle as this "issue" has been rife ever since 4.25 came out, people could still spam them on mass and i have heard of players with 8x stacks of 99x keys and 16x stacks of 99x keys etc, several players have full DA (Dragon Armour) sets only because of spamming and abusing the quest, the rest of the people can't do this and it is impossible to obtain.
    So all in all you have the nerve to say and i quote "..this will take some time" let me comprehend this for a second - this has been a major problem since the RELEASE of 4.25 patch and now you say it will take time... give me a break this should have been dealt with a YEAR or more ago when first reported, any respectable game developer and host of a game would fix this issue or REMOVE the monster from the quest you need to kill from the game, guess what if i remove the CHOOTY QUEST mob from elan = its impossible to complete the quest and so no bugging/spamming of the quest.
    Take away the quest mob and the quest can;t be done, return it when you either fix the quest or find a way for everyone to obatin the DRAGON materials by legitimate means....
    I'll end by saying your above vanilla response is a bloody joke and makes you look like a laughing stock - other games big or small deal with issues/bugs clearly months/years later you bury your head in the sand like an ostrich and pretend it's all fine and ignore the issues.... embaressing...

Triztt likes this.