BUG ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arcanz, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Arcanz

Arcanz New Member

Hi, something really weird happend IN GAME.
    I had like 9 Master enchant. I also had 19 lesser enchant. When i log today 2020-06-17. I had 0 Master enchant and 9 Lesser enchant. I never Used them. i had them yesterday. I bough the Master from Shop. and i traded for the Lesser. Its the first time i'm seeing this. I'm wondering if you guys ever had that kind of issue. I already send a ticket to RF. but i wonder how they are gonna believe me.

Anyway Thanks,

2. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

If you can send in a ticket, our support team can help you out with this issue.

3. StyleCheck

StyleCheck Active Member

SQUASH THE BUG BRO DAMN.

4. Arcanz

Arcanz New Member

The support Team, doesn't provide me good information and only try to blame me for this. Honestly, I don't care about like 25 $ CAD. (Which is around 10 Master enchant). I care about losing stuff for no reason. So spending money, carat or what ever, and lose it is what I care about. Honestly, I wouldn't lose like 1 hours yesterday doing a forum Post, a ticket to Support Team and a ticket on discord for 25 $. Fact is atleast 4 person losing time right now answering me.Time is the only thing we cannot recover in life, so I'm trying to use it properly.

The reason I did all this, is to tell you about this weird system bug, and honestly, I was expecting you to do some real investigation about that, because this really happend to me and right now im the one penalize. Also, it's not the amounth that count here, it's the fact that there was an ERROR with the game and right now I need to spend more on that kind of item, to get the same result as before. If it was ME that used those and fail with it, i would not care, because it can happend.
    On the other hand, a +7 GEM is bassically really easy to get and do not require 16 Master enchant. With nine of them, I would not have (I THINK) any problem getting those result.

I used 6 of them to get TWO gem to + 7. (Try my luck getting one to + 8 and fail, ONCE). Anyway, i undertand it's hard to believe, but 9 of the enchant in your CODE must have disappear at the same time, so I would like the support team to check their logs, and do something.

At the moment, I can't believe they are or they did it (atleast properly). On my life time spent on RF since 2020, i probably used a max of 9 MASTER enchant, so it's not hard to see them (I guess). (3 of them came from the ''Daily log in''.

Right now here what your team trying to do to ''help me'' with that problem occured in your game.

At start they try to close the ticket telling me that I shared my account with someone, when NO ONE know my information. The fact is I'm using sometimes a free VPN that give me an IP from USA, to download some stuff I have time restrictions on the web.
    What I did there ? I provide PROOF, and they answer me ''We were able to confirm that you were indeed using a VPN''
    Then, they came back with this ''if there was an issue with the Enchant cards in the code, all the of them would have been "deleted" together at the same time'', which is not an investigation but a ''GUESS''.

Anyway, I hope you'll do more about that reply, if not then to bad, because I don't care no more, i losed enough time talking about that and I don't have any issue with money. However, after that, don't ask yourself why the game dieing with that kind of services.

It dieing for three major reasons.
    1. Old school player quit, because like me they have girl friend, job, and probably some other game with higher graphic to play with. (I came back more because of the nostalgic, than anything else). I losed a lvl 67 from ogplanet, with all the stuff, i'm buying back right now. (PROOF could have been given to Support team only with some youtube video from 2010). Why I have to do that, only because the game has died once already, closing eyes on ''grand campus here which was disastrous'' Also, this is not suppose to be our problem or fault, but it seem like it is because I and some other player wasn't playing no more in 2015).
    2. Some bug like the one above, and the poor service given to it.
    3. The fragility of your system. (HACK, DDOS, TRADING SYSTEM (SCAM). We are far from the protection offered by Riot games.

I will not give follow-ups on this post, because what had to be said, has already been.

Thanks you anyway.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Please see the reply attached to the ticket that you submitted on Discord.

6. Arcanz

Arcanz New Member

Thanks to you.

7. ZhuRong

ZhuRong New Member

I love Arcanz!!!