Bug after introduction

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Shebuy, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Shebuy

Shebuy New Member

Sorry I have problems after the first time I entered to try the game, I reached level 2.
    Once updated and tried to start again, you only see the introduction and then it doesn't come into play, it poses two errors and the black screen remains, is there nothing you can do to solve this problem?
    In this way if it does not resolve I am forced to remove it as a game, I'm sorry because I wanted to grow my pg. Hope you have some answers. See you soon and good work.
    tried to start again, you only see the introduction and then it doesn't come into play, it poses two errors and the black screen remains, is there nothing you can do to solve this problem?
    In this way if it does not resolve I am forced to remove it as a game, I'm sorry because I wanted to grow my pg. Hope you have some answers. See you soon and good work.

2. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

In some cases this is caused by some files specifically the TwelveSky2 Launcher being blocked as a false positive read with the Windows Security or Anti-virus software. Be sure that no files from the TwelveSky2 Folder are being blocked or quarantined. Please send us a support ticket so our support team can communicate directly for possible solutions if the issue still persist.