Bora

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by SoarRF, Mar 8, 2016.

?

Support Bora?

Poll closed Nov 10, 2016.
  1. Yes!

87.8%
  2. No!

12.2%
  1. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

In an uncharted region of Al Hata lies four Gods of wind. They call themselves, "The Anemoi". When The Typhoon wreaked havoc upon Al Hata, many pleaded for their help. In response, The Anemoi bestowed upon them a sacred scroll. Many were baffled by it, and only a single citizen was able to master it. That scroll was Bora; a sleek, fluid fighting style possessing the power to control the winds of the upper Adriatic.
    <Created by IGN: Tokyo>
    __________________________________________________________________________________________​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    One hand placed on upper part of leg, while the other is arched back, calmly blowing in the wind. One leg should be arched in front of the other. The foot behind the left leg is the leg that will primarily be used for kicking.

[​IMG]

[FRONT]
    [​IMG]

The user pushes 2 large gusts of wind towards their enemy; pushing them backwards continuously. The animation should match the pushing effect of the DRAGON BM. Shorter distance (obviously).
    [​IMG]
    DAMAGE: [200]

[​IMG]

[BACK]

[​IMG]
    Tempest back grab.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last input of Seven Night's KKKK combo. Just recolor it so gusts of wind spiral around the user's feet.

Blocking:

[​IMG]
    Red Leg's blocking animation.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  2. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    User twirls around, hits the enemy (Hit #1), twirls, hits the enemy again (Hit #2), the user swipes the enemy with the hand that was positioned behind them (non-dominant hand) while gliding closer to the enemy. Knocking the enemy down and back. Chargeable. 3 hitter (wind attack). (Hit #3, 3 hitter) DAMAGE: 100, 125, 46+46+46 [363] uncharged // 52+52+52 [381] semi charged // 60+60+60 [405] fully charged.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    User twirls around, hits the enemy (Hit #1), twirls again, kicking the opponent's feet very gently (Hit #2), and then hits the enemy in the face area with a swift upward swing. (Hit #3)
    DAMAGE
    : 100, 50, 200 [350]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    User twirls around, hits the enemy (Hit #1), twirls, hits the enemy again (Hit #2) jumps into the air, kicks the enemy once into the air (Hit #3), then kicks the enemy twice while they're both still in the air, making the enemy go even higher and further (2 hitter, Hit #4). High fencer. DAMAGE: 100, 125, 110, 30, 30 [395]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    User twirls around and hits the enemy (Hit #1), kicks the enemy from the head down causing them to bounce off of the ground (Juggle launcher) (Hit #2), then knocks them further with both hands (Fencer) (Hit #3) The first 2 inputs are a juggle launcher. The third input fences. Fast recovery. DAMAGE: 100, 125, 110 [335]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[1] The user twirls forward rapidly, dodging any incoming attacks.
    [2] User suddenly slides backwards on one leg with their hand extended, knocking their enemy back with a powerful gust of wind. Knockback should be quick like Kenpo's KP. This is not a projectile but it can be a grab if it has to be.
    DAMAGE: 0, 125 [125]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    One round kick connects to the opponents face (Hit #1). The second kick is aimed towards the opponent's stomach (Hit #2). And the third kick hits the opponent's feet very gently; not strong enough to knock them down (Hit #3). The user then twirls one last time; hitting the enemy with a swipe of their hand and knocking them down (3 hitter, Hit #4). The punch is chargeable and should angle like Mystic Art's PPK combo. Same effects / hit count (3 hits). DAMAGE: 90, 110, 125, 40+40+40 uncharged / 45+45+45 semi-charged / 55+55+55 fully-charged) [445 uncharged /460 semi-charged/ 490 fully-charged]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One round kick connects to the opponents face (Hit #1). The second kick is aimed towards the opponent's stomach (Hit #2). And the third kick hits the opponent's feet very gently; not strong enough to knock them down (Hit #3). User twirls once more, kicking the enemy at a diagonal angle, and then twirls one final time, again, kicking the enemy at a diagonal angle (Hit #4). DAMAGE: 90, 110, 125, 60, 75 [460]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One round kick connects to the opponents face (Hit #1), followed by a palm connecting to the opponent's chest (Hit #2). Gusts of wind come from the user's palm and the enemy is suddenly knocked back. Chargeable. DAMAGE: 90, (95+115 uncharged / 105+125 semi-charged / 115+135 fully-charged [300 uncharged / 320 semi-charged / 350 fully-charged]

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  3. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Ethereal set.

Because there are two hairstyles, accessories are not necessary. Feel free to add anything but please don't remove a thing.

Ethereal Hair
    :
    +25 SP +1 SPD +1 STR

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bora Hair:
    +50 SP +2 SPD -1 STR
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    // Same description for both! //
    Description: Cool gusts of wind will come and enchant me. Tousling my hair and my heart. <Created by IGN: Tokyo>

Ethereal Top:
    +3 SPD +50 SP -1 ARM +2 STR +2 Gem Slots +Recover SP [​IMG][​IMG] // Both male and female version have their chest + stomach exposed. They both also have abs. Females wear white taping over their breast like Abyss top. Cloak should have a very baggy hood. Blue and gold jewels on the trim (edges) and collar. // Description: Why do you chase the wind? <Created by IGN: Tokyo>

Ethereal Bottoms:
    +3 SPD +25 SP +2 STR +2 Gem Slots +Recover SP [​IMG] [​IMG] // Blue/White striped beach shorts. Simple enough. Female shorts are rolled up at the bottom. // Description: Hey board shorts! <Created by IGN: Tokyo>

Ethereal Shoes
    :
    [​IMG]
    +3 SPD +50 LUC -1 ARM +1 STR +2 JMP // PJ slippers with wings on each side at the ends. Description: May the wind be your wings. <Created by IGN: Tokyo>

Ethereal Gloves:
    +2 SPD [​IMG] // White fur on top, oxford blue on bottom / sides.
    // Description: Cozy! <Created by IGN: Tokyo>

Title
    :
    [​IMG]
    +30 SP +1 SPD +1 STR -1 ARM +30 CRT // Very faint, pixelated clouds slowly hover up and down behind the text (not side to side as displayed). Font can be found here. Light gray shadow color behind text. // Description: I'll blow you away! <Created by IGN: Tokyo>

Ethereal Headwings:
    [​IMG]
    +2 JMP & Perm resurrection

Description: Let go of your earthly tether... <Created by IGN: Tokyo>

Ethereal eyes:
    [​IMG]

Description: There's something... unearthly about your eyes. <Created by IGN: Tokyo>
    Notes: Color shades are #ffd35c, #b57a3 on the sides and #3d1a00 in the middle. Add some sort of tribal wind scarring.They can also be sky blue.

What is Bora? Bora is a strong, cold, dry northeast wind blowing in the upper Adriatic. This fighting style is intended to be fast paced, and fluid; containing attacks that focus on pushing the enemy back. All attacks are quick with wide hit boxes and average recoveries and stuns, unless stated otherwise.

[Created March 24th, 2015]

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  4. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

Enough with the air element based scrolls I swear if we get one more Tempest/Cyclone,I'm going to blow a fuse or two. Other than that oversight I like how it's turning out.

5. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

as in wind????????????????????

Support

BJJFromGJJ and tinytinytintin like this.
  6. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

I honestly was half asleep and not paying attention.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  7. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

In your k,p combo your using a reverse roundhouse as the first kick instead of the roundhouse from the first two combos.

tinytinytintin and SacredSword like this.
  8. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

9. Stimulus

Stimulus Well-Known Member

seems basic (mean it as a good thing)
    ~support

10. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Support

11. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Ayyy got my first no its lit.

12. ELIXA

ELIXA Active Member

meh, why not
    -support

13. cici634

cici634 Member

Nice

14. Yoshi

Yoshi New Member

Unusual combos there..

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  15. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

How so? And like I said its in progress. I don't suggest often.

16. Yoshi

Yoshi New Member

It's just that I don't see lots of these combos in a scroll like this. Is this some kind of wind scroll?

17. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

@Yoshi Its exactly what the sprite is displaying but maybe I worded it weird. Hand is angled backward and sprung forward. If you look at the 2nd/3rd kick input (I should really just combine those) the hand placement has already been established before the punch. Since most of the combos are pretty much just twirls. If that makes sense.

18. Yoshi

Yoshi New Member

Ohhh, I see, in that case I support. Hope this scrolls gets enough support for in-game.

tinytinytintin and SoarRF like this.
  19. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Thanks m8.

20. Abrac

Abrac Well-Known Member

Why called bora?