Blood Count Reward/Golden Coin Box

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nachovar, Aug 1, 2017.

1. nachovar

nachovar New Member

Hello all,
    I don`t know if you guys agree but I think changing these two things would be quite nice, since people do not care much about such. The blood count reward i.e. 1 Blood Essence feels really "unrewarding" for keeping yourself alive against 999 creatures. I would increase the reward to 20 Blood Essence or directly change the reward, you can get more Blood essence by simply killing those 999 mobs than the actual reward, which makes no sense to be honest.
    The golden coin box right now is simply not worth at all, nobody or very few people pick them up. I have seen the same golden boxes in the same places for weeks because people don't bother picking those up, the reward i.e. 1 Blood Essence makes people's time more valuable than picking up each 20 individual boxes for the reward, which makes the whole purpose of the box useless. I would consider either changing the reward you get for the 20 gold coins i.e. more Blood Essence or change the reward completely. Another possibility could be to make the box contain from 1-10 gold coin drop chance, so that there is finally a value for picking up those boxes.

Thank you for taking into consideration.

OldFella, GubRee and Czezry like this.
  2. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

I agree with u
    Better rewards would make boxes worth opening, hope u got someones attention.. wich leads me to one question if u dont mind me

Is there a section in forum to make a request? I mean, how can a player make a request or sugest like nachovar did here?

I would really love to make a request to get rid of that damm refine bar.. its useless, pointless and a waste of time both wep and cloth refine bars, the result its the very samewith or without it.. but refining cloths can take even hrs with that bar, get rid off it for gods sake!!

PS sorry for hijackin ur thread.. needed to take that off my chest =P

GubRee and Czezry like this.
  3. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Completely agree OP, i was thinking the same the other day, i just couldn't come up with a good reward that is not broken.

4. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

If its golden coin box it could drop... golden coins? 100k-1kk in gold?
    Blood point could give a buff for like 2 hours (one that would matter)

balb1n0 and GubRee like this.
  5. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Would be a good thing

6. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Hey, that sounds like almost all of my tickets!

balb1n0 likes this.
  7. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

1) Because still pple are making suggestion, as demonstrated on this thread, and it's better to have them together and not spread on many different threads, maybe even off-topic. That is just dispersive.

2) Because would be easier to have discussions about issues. How would you now go and find "that answer" on "that post" to discuss about smth? Most previus suggestion are just discarded and lost between other stuffs.

Maybe you gave bad suggestions :p :p :*

Peace ^^