Blocked Account SCITELS

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasser, Dec 3, 2016.

1. ProoFFie

ProoFFie New Member

I know the guy who makes hacks for different Karos localizations and trust me, there are no hacks for Karos Returns. Yet. The effort doesn't pay off.

2. bridger17

bridger17 New Member

Yea,more all karos is hackers

3. uur35

uur35 New Member

i watched video its not hack , if someone tell its hack he didnt know anything about the game.

4. DeAndre

DeAndre New Member

Its a delusion. Scitels never use hack.... some guys wanna kick out him from game and write lie about him

5. SmertbVragam

SmertbVragam New Member

attack skill from a distance
    HACK?

6. ProoFFie

ProoFFie New Member

'attack skill from a distance'. Ping is >200ms, that's why you 'think' that it's from distance.

7. Kasser

Kasser Member

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

8. metamorphosis

metamorphosis New Member

No SCITELS
    not a cheater

9. Trinuks

Trinuks New Member

SCITELS
    not a cheater

10. HK4Poppa

HK4Poppa New Member

To start this off, as one of the handful of the well spoken english players here I feel I can thoroughly attempt to help this situation here.

Lets start off with initial banning. The fact SCITELS is banned from this video I feel, from my opinion, is absurd. But I digress, it is clear that some missing information here is the main culprit behind this, that with enough stacked buffs it is possible to achieve this level of attacks per second; I believe bowmiss with a similar setup can get about to 9-10 APS. The fact that he is banned due to mechanics in the game is unbelievable, there is no foul play in this video whatsoever, you can see on his buff bar almost everything hes using to achieve this. (can't see the bonus attack speed on gear)

Next thing I would like to say is, GM Ronin, how does someone become a GM? Is there an application or interview one must go through to obtain the label and powers of GM? I want to VERY VERY MUCH be able to become one. The main reason is because I want access to the information locked away that only comes from seeing SOME server sided information. I want to release this information so everyone can increase their knowledge, because on a game like this information is HUGE. Out of my some 8 or so years playing this game, (I started to first play on one of the first english clients? It was considered a Beta and the cap was 35 with Tempteroon as the highest city.) I have NEVER seen anything close resembling a completed wiki. That would be my main goal. Secondly, there needs to be more moderation. I believe you are the only person overseeing this game, you are only one person amongst, I would assume a few hundred inquiries. So maybe at the very least request from the higher ups to have another person brought on board to the Karos project or maybe recruit a few players to help the work load and increase interaction with the community.

To finish up on my post, I would just like to see you around more Ronin, I REALLY want to help you out any possible way and I want to get information onto a wiki, because I was that player that had no clue what was what and I tried so hard to find information on options, wings, plussing, and other content that isn't readily explained. I also would LOVE to help with interaction with the community, over seeing mine war or castle siege or just answering peoples questions and letting them know there is a GM they can ask a question. I hope this post is seen an gets to the right people, I would love to help.

-Poppas
    As a Player, For the Player!

absurdchocolate likes this.
  11. canimbenimcanyz

canimbenimcanyz New Member

Hacker SCITELS..!!

12. KeepMovingON

KeepMovingON New Member

Ulan ne ağladınız bee... Sizinle oyun oynanmaz gidin kumda oynayın... İzleyin az daha ağlayın :D

GENESIS guild is crying for all things :D We are accustomed... CooLCrime lose Angel Wings and he want back this item for ticket :D Nice try ''CoolCry''. If u have back Angel Wings from GM's, i will go other servers.

CoolCrime crying for this vid xD

absurdchocolate likes this.
  13. absurdchocolate

absurdchocolate New Member

How an idiot idea, how can u know any players using hack ? or how can say that ? I think Who is saying hack for anyone players firstly open and look himself a**.

KeepMovingON likes this.
  14. KeepMovingON

KeepMovingON New Member

He is in GENESIS guild so its too normal ^^