Black Screen when starting RF

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Dicks, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Dicks

Dicks New Member

Hi, I was playing rumble fighter for the past week normally when one moment the game loads past the sheep, and I wait for the RedFox/Nimonix logos to appear but unfortunately neither appeared and a black screen was stuck on the screen and did not go away. I do not remember doing anything unusual like playing with network settings or messing with rumble fighters files. Please help, thank you. rf black screen startup.JPG I also already tried reinstalling with no result. )=

2. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

hey man! you should submit a support ticket with the issue. Our support staff will be able to help you out with that problem. :)

ModSlayer likes this.
  3. Kokami93

Kokami93 New Member

I am having issues getting into the game I have deleted and redownloaded the game a few times but when I try to play instead of showing the login screen I get a giant black screen covering the whole screen I can log in and it will show the Sheep but then game crashes need help idk how to make a ticket for it sorry
    I took a video of it if there is a way to upload or email that it didn't show my login info

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi there,

Next time you should make your own thread since you have a different issue.

Please follow the instructions in this thread : http://forums.playredfox.com/index....resolution-issue-fix-for-small-screens.45081/