"Black Heart" and "Mysterious Magic Soul's Secret Orders"

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by dines, Jun 7, 2018.

1. dines

dines New Member

I recently killed this black leopard in Zhengzhou which dropped a "Black Heart".

After killing Shen Mo I got "Mysterious Magic Soul's Secret Orders".

What am I supposed to do with both?

2. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

You get a series of quests with the blackheart. I did it with my first char but I stopped doing it with my other chars because it takes too long and it's easier to just level up during event.

You might want to do it during non-event times just for the experience. I believe the quest starts at last village of ZZ.

I think you can get free xp from the Shen Mo drop if you go to hefei and look for the green "?" from the storyteller NPC. Be sure to go when you've juts leveled up so you get as much free xp as possible

3. dines

dines New Member

Thank you. The RTF quest for Shen Mo doesn't show up in Hefei however.

EDIT: Found what it is for. It's resource material for that guy of the RTF quests. Another question. I am grinding in Liadong now and getting all these drops like "Snow Spirit Leader's Plate" and "Fang of Sabre Tooth Tiger". What am I supposed to do with these?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  4. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Most of those are trash that you can npc or not pick up. There are drops that you might want to pick up however. If you go to Loyalty tab, you can see what relics you can craft when you maximize loyaly from General Store NPC from different maps. You can craft from hp trinket, bboe, up to white, black and blue flags with 18 to 20% chance of success but you will need materials to do this.

The materials can be picked up from grind. I think you will need the silver spirit leader and something else fron LD drops to craft BBOE. Just check the Loyalty tab.

You might want to skip them however because it takes a lot of effort (and bag space), you will need to build up loyalty and then craft with the materials. You might prefer to level as fast as you can and then go try to do this with you later chars/toons.