BFTT Service Termination Announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Helene, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Helene

Helene RedFox Games Staff Member

소식안내(EN).jpg
    Greetings from Dryad Games,

It is regrettable to inform you that as of May 10, 2017 (Mon), we will terminate the services of Legions: Battle for the Throne loved by many Lords for a long time of three years since April 2014.

We are very sorry to end the services of our first game which has been most loved.

We really appreciate your devotion to the BFTT and ask for your understanding.

To learn more about the service termination, see the below:

[BFTT Service Termination Timeline]
    • Cash payment restricted: fromApril 10, 2017 through termination of the services
    • Service termination: May 10, 2017
    • Refund request period: April 10, 2017 ~ April 31, 2017

You can contact our customer service in the game to request a refund.
    For the refund policy, see the below:

[Refund Policy]
    • Refund request period: April 10, 2017~ April 31, 2017
    • Those entitled for refund: customers whomade a payment between March 10, 2017 and April 10, 2017

Notes for Refund
    • When requesting for refund, ensure to send the market payment receipt screenshot.
    • Refunds are not available for runes already used.
    • You may not be able to have the payment cancelled or get a refund depending on the policy of the store where you made a purchase.
    • Refunds are not available for runes you have obtained other than by payment.
    • The refund amount may be different from the original amount of your runes.
    • It may take some time to process your refund.

[Official Forum Closure]
    • Official Korean forum closure date: May 30, 2017
    • Global forum closure date: May 11, 2017 (which is subject to change according to our policy)
    • If there are some data you wish to save before the closure, please save them individually. After the closure, you cannot use the official forum.

Thank you for being with us.

Flamekiller likes this.
  2. Zooljin

Zooljin New Member

Good day!
    It's sad to hear that the game is closing. After all, she so fell in love with us during this time.
    I want to offer you an idea, which at least somehow can brighten up our separation, for example: to make a free premium store, adding as all the possible stones to improve equipment and adding all chaos equipment.
    This would be a farewell gift for all the fans of the game.
    You are not difficult, but we will be pleased.
    Thank you for a good game.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  3. AniLiem

AniLiem New Member

Hey Helene,

Sorry to hear about the bad news.
    Question: can't you guys find another company willing to buy the game from you and keep it going?

Thanks alot!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  4. Starberry

Starberry Well-Known Member

Thank you for everything. This game was unique itself and it was a blast playing on it.

모든 주셔서 감사합니다.

5. Yaveh

Yaveh New Member

sad to say this is the only game i enjoyed playing, i guess I'll go back to rf or playing my ps4 games. what a waste of time man as soon as i was getting stronger and ready to go against the koreans this happens...

6. Vandalismas

Vandalismas New Member

Goodbye Helene, may you & Zaref make out after this.... Happily ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7. Winherr

Winherr New Member

Dear Helene, played this game nearly 3 years and I'm very sad to hear it is closed soon. Why given't source for Opensource? Maybe there will be some Deployers to hold it on life with some donations and advertisings. I'm sure there are really a lot of Lords wich are wishing to continue this game.

Lg Winherr

8. Miah84

Miah84 Member

I will be happy to continue the game if I can have the source files and databases. I would love to continue to make this game fun and challenging for the players. please consider me as an option instead of letting such a fun game just end. you have my email if you want to discuss things further. I would hate to see this come to an end and there are many players that still enjoy the game on a daily basis like myself.

9. Miah84

Miah84 Member

I setup an email list in case I am unable to obtain the game as described above. if I can not get the source files then I will make a similar one myself. please sign up for the email list at the following link. hopefully I get the source code, but we will see one another either way.
    http://e1gmz.com/bftt/

10. Garro

Garro Member

Anyone who wants a similar game, join us @ Super Villain War. It's almost the same game, but a bit more refined and a lot more active. Hope to see you guys there.

11. ThisWeaboo

ThisWeaboo Well-Known Member

Damn
    Not even my game
    RIP

12. BJJFromGJJ

BJJFromGJJ Well-Known Member

Rumble fighter is the next one going away watch

13. Marcomanno

Marcomanno New Member

I'm sorry for your decision to close this game.
    It's been three years since I'm playing ...... I'll miss this game!
    Thank you.

PS: Since the closure seems to me to be definitive you could make a last gift to the players ..... unlock the recruit of heroes, to enable everyone to complete the own collection!