Best Anime Site (Confirmed)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Timeson, May 12, 2017.

1. FakerDog

FakerDog Well-Known Member

vento aureo should be coming out early next year and we should get a teaser this summer
    if not next year then the year after for sure

hyped

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  2. Panthaero

Panthaero Well-Known Member

Been using gogoanime.io , but gonna see how these other sites stack up.

Edit : **** gogo, 9anime is clean af get on that **** ye worthless neckbeard trash.

Also doujins.com for hentai, but lemme see how yalls are.

Edit: Im gonna continue to treat nhentai like a mistress. They need a way to filter the English titles for homepage (on mobile anyways) to win my heart from doujins.com but hanime and Hentaihaven pass

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  3. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

i linked these ungrateful fkers to gogoanime and aint nobody give a sht but now this random posts
    some shty generic website and yall riding his diq

[​IMG]

4. Panthaero

Nah **** all that I been on gogo since a year and I'm glad to escape. Gogo has terrible management and has frequently mislabeled shows recently.

It's been weeks since they broke the image posting function for the disqus comments. Worst was the new wave of Blue Cross Blue Shield ADs. They would force you out of your fullscreen show, scroll themselves to the top, play at max volume, and loop after being paused for a set time. When theyre in the HTML as a footer they still try to scroll to the top and instead lead to an error where the screen jitters between the top of the page and bottom.

The list of negatives for gogoanime go on. The one positive I can name is the community (but cool weebs be everywhere) and that I met my jap translator on that site. 9anime here I ******* come bb <3

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  5. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

ive never experienced any of this but why dont u just download the 1080p mp4 if u havin streaming issues

6. Panthaero

Too late already changed my bookmark

BJJFromGJJ likes this.