AZZAM'S FREE RC EVENT : #2 December, 15th 10-1 pm est!

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by DolceHabani, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DolceHabani

DolceHabani New Member

RumbleFighter_12102017-212432.jpg
    I am hosting a FREE Rc event on December, 5th at the time of 10-1pm est (eastern standard time). All who are looking to join in should know there is a 5 day rule, that means add me now or as soon as possible to be able to receive the RC.

IT WILL ONLY BE 1 RC GIFT GIVEN, ONCE THAT IS GIVEN THE EVENT IS OVER!

****NOTE: IF NOT ADDED AND/OR 5 DAY RULE NOTIFICATION HAPPENS YOU WILL NOT BE GIFTED LATER EVEN IF WIN***

The Rc amount is 2.4K!!!! Only one gift given, no multiple gifts!!!

Now that the intro is completed this will be the name of the game, the rules and regulations:

Name of the game: BOSS FIGHTER: A 8 player single match of 3 rounds, whomever kills me twice wins the RC.

BOSS FIGHTER RULES: You all will defeat the boss (Azzam). I will have stats,scroll and exo of my choice, while you all will have to be full default charaters using default exocore and default scroll. Ramming is allowed, there are no rules of how to win, but remember one person have to defeat me twice to receive RC.

I will play 2 games with the same amount of people, if no one wins ill kick the last place 3 people. For example, If Bob 4th, Ben 6th, Barry 7th, Todd 8th in the 1st game. Then in the 2nd game Bob 2nd, Ben 8th, Barry 6th, Todd 7th? Ben Barry and Todd are being removed for the 3rd game.

ADD NOW TO FILL YOUR POSTIONS!

NOTE******** Default clothing sets I prefer, but Default Scrolls,exo,etc is a must!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  2. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member

I didnt know you had to pay for events gg

also looks like we are going back in time for this free event .. LIT!

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.