Arena Bug and Android Bug?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by tambros, Aug 6, 2017.

1. tambros

tambros New Member

I started playing arena with a friend, and I realized that my stats were completely (I would say) stuck as neutral? I had 61 speed on one character, and it ran as slow as my android that had no speed (same with the other characters). Everyone of my characters that I played had the exact same stats when in game, I would say. No matter it is a high speed character, or high SP character, they all played off of the same stats. Is this a glitch? Or is this an update that I wasn't aware of? Let me know.

And I'm not sure if I should make a separate thread on this but my android's SP is not recharging. Update or glitch? Thanks!

2. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Arena mode got an update which gives everyone the same stats no matter what are their real stats. So stats don't work on Arena, which it is why many people don't do this mode often.

3. tambros

tambros New Member

Ah thanks. What about my android issue? It's not just in arena, but regular battle too.

4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Does it happen when you finish all your sp or in the middle?

5. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Currently, the Android's default top is bugged. Putting on any of the other tops fixes the issue. I was going to send video proof to Redfox, but I lost all my footage from the last two weeks. :<

tamirtov likes this.
  6. tambros

tambros New Member

Ahh I see. I'll try that and see if it works out. Thanks :):)