Any news for update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slavin, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Slavin

Slavin New Member

To all GMs and to whom it may concern,

I am just wondering if you got any news for new update? An update that will fix or at least change some of the mess, if not all, that was created during the "controversial" 4.25 update. I'm not gonna discuss about 4.25 because I feel like you already know how majority of us feel about that update. Since then, I know that you all have been working hard and collecting suggestions from us.

However, not communicating and being informative to your players is rather frustrating. You know its been 5 months or so and we totally have no idea on which direction you're gonna take us, keep going down or turning back to the top.

That being said, I'm hoping you would give us a little information about your plan in the future. Thanks.

2. Seishin

Seishin Member

More than 3 months since the last BUG FIX, really frustrating.

3. Spec1234

Spec1234 New Member

Can you tell more specific what is the issue?
    The game is running well and people enjoy it, especially for CW and exping matter

4. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

We have reported the bugs and suggestions to the developers and are awaiting a response from them. We will make an announcement if we have any new updates. Thank you for your interest and continuous support!

Seishin likes this.
  5. Seishin

Seishin Member

Unfortunately CCR (if they are the developers) has always been relapsed with the contents of the game, but thank you for your response. :) <3

[CM]MBL likes this.
  6. bube92

bube92 Active Member

- spec (ur name lol) for example, the towers do zero, i mean really 0, zero 0.00nada damage
    - there are no pvp maps for ppl below lvl 60
    - getting lvl 57-60 is harder than getting lvl 70-73 due to useless daily quests for 55+ ppl
    - mau's too op with support buffs | accoras:"bell maus all bugging wkwk"
    - there is no content for 70+ ppl but we have lvl 80 cap for almost 3 years
    - there are no 67/70 int items dropping what leads to all good items in game can only be acquired via real money trades
    - there are no rare d items dropping from jetso and the hero arena pb only drops shields
    - there is only 1 exp spot at jetso map and 50% of the mobs at this map are bugged (cant hit)
    - nova map disabled
    - elf land has only grey mobs, elf land and caravan is for 70+ only - then again why a 70+ need exp if there is no content for 70+?
    - hero quests that were unli at the beginning of patch were onced used to be daily, now they are 1 time only then get bugged to not work again after finishing them
    - we are waiting for the "6 monthly cpt wipe" for almost 2 years now
    - hunting point system does not have a npc
    - "broken" charms and gens dont work properly after combining them at hero
    - items for goldpoints (except gold wind items) are all too expensive, it would take 20 years to buy 1 (of 5) armor parts
    - rusty eles and lvl 70 jetpacks are impossible to upgrade to the final last stage
    - ancient eles not dropping at caravan anymore
    - to be continued..

Seishin likes this.
  7. juliusftw22

juliusftw22 New Member

GM this is great that you have finally told us that you are trying to work towards getting these bugs fixed but can you not at least tell us what bugs you have submitted to get fixed and a time frame you expect them to be fixed by?

bube92 your line about
    is this not the NPCs at sette you are talking about where you can buy PVP weapons or you talking about something else?