Any news about updates or something?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mentaway, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

Hello all,

Yesterday i was cheking the koreans 12sky2 classic forums, and i went to a website where the developers were talking about they're servers and they said that they had something prepared for the american 12sky2 classic server, can any admin talk with us about that? is it a big update for us? they didn't said what it was

2. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

I would say, if anything, G12 is coming.

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Too soon

etfjudas likes this.
  4. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

I can't imagine anything else. Although something never before seen would be cool, too. But, I don't see any prospect of originality anywhere in the near future.. :(

5. Fleshmonkey

Halo

etfjudas likes this.
  6. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

Oh, please God no....

7. Fleshmonkey

it's commin, Soon™

8. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

im not sure if i can post the link here or not if i could i would post it so u guys could check,

But i think our GM's must know this

BerserkerMVI likes this.
  9. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

I have a feeling. I mean, God levels were released quite a while ago. the last "update" was the missing gear... :confused:

You know what would be cool? (This might bite me in the ass in the future).. Warlord Rares. NOT Elites, but rares only. It would help fill the gap between people who have elites and people who only have rares. Warlord Elites are just too OP IMO. But we would also need a better way to acquire them. Killing a boss for 30 minutes is torture...

OOzai likes this.
  10. MinhChu

MinhChu Active Member

why would you want warlord gear?, i mean if anything the mounts system need to be corrected first... So that everyone can have a fair chance to get those mounts in game... It would at least balance out the game a little bit. Then they need to release the odawa 3, and odawa 4 for players who doesn't have PS to grind in... not just wasting time running 10mins to try find a grind location and then died. :rolleyes:

11. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Aside from bug fixes they should do like elw and give m33 leet set drops.. yes it would greatly devalue the cost of leets but it will even the playing field and increase rp sales as everyone would be enchanting and upgrading. Everyone but the heavy hitters benefit except the ones that welcome a challenge.. don't suppose there are many if any at all, ultimately that is all that really matters if the server is gonna keep going. More and more people will wake up to the reality and it will slowly die.. m33 leet clean sell for 10m in elw ... I can buy a pc for 70-80m... ya I won't be coming back but I will still check in on forums from time to time.

12. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

They might as well sell those elites set then... IF they allow it to drop like that. Might as well set a elite box., and you get to buy each elite... and its randomly give you elite from (110 to m3) only... that way you have to spend to get it up. GOOD DEAL!

13. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Then you miss the whole point.. its to give a fighting chance to people that can't buy RP.. not give RP buyers something else to buy... my idea helps both players and redfox. Your idea is just more of the same. Redfox wins either way.

14. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

Actually, my idea, will help float the supply base on nonRP buyers to be able to buy it from the AP buyers... Either way, they're supporting the game.

Your way just spoiled the game and ruining it to become a worthless game... Items are called elites for a reason., and therefore, if A non rp buyer would like to have one, they can buy it from the RP buyers for a box... That to me is a better way to build the game community. It still supply all the elites in this game for non RP to RP buyers, but its from the RP buyers hand who control how much those elites box cost.

Its like saying... Why would I even spend money in this game, when nothing in this game is worth anything... I'm just burning money if the items are floating plentiful in the market game.

That just ruining everything... and it will bored the players... Just saying :D

15. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Everything you stated brings no real change just a true pay to win server and thats fine if you like that type of game but most non RP buyers would disagree. RP buyers not only control the cost but who gets them, just because leets drop in price doesn't make it the same for everything else.

Players have long been bored in this game because there isn't much challenge for the top players the only ones that remain are the people who enjoy not having any match in the game. IMO none of this really matters... the GMs should have rolled back the server the seconded they discovered the money bug... several people and I'm sure more that I'm not aware of got scammed because of it and their failure to act, thinking the server will just balance itself out? You want the server to be ran they way it always has been? how that working out? just saying

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  16. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

PAY to win is better if youre a rich player and dont mind any regrets spending real cash on the game ,
    but if youre just playin just for fun , so it takes too long bfore you got good stuffs , and patience the must and have dedication on the game .
    for those quiters , and just want and Easy game ,and like a cheap server thats gives free stuffs even leets we wont ever blame you for lacking of players ,, its youre choice . we people have right to do what we want to do IN GAME OR REAL LIFE :D

17. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

Like me , im not paying to win ..
    i onLy a rare user , Like and empty puppet .
    caLL me Weak or buLLy me , i dont care . by the way Who cares?
    i dont have any good stuffs to show up ,
    but i dont fooL people or steaL/scam to bcome strong .
    and the most thing that i can give is the Trust and LoyaLty .
    :D :p

18. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

sooory for my English -_- zzzz !

19. CGuardian

CGuardian Member

So,.. basically spoiled the players who doesn't want to do hard works and still get good outcome. That I called LAZY and SPOILED! They can't accepted that fact that they have to work hard to earn those items in one way or another... NO PAIN NO GAIN They Always say... But now a days, all the the so called gamers (KIDS) who doesn't know how to play anything beside asking and asking and asking for handout! That is not how a game should be run! They don't spoiled the game just so the players can have what they want... Its a hard game., and it require the players to PLAY to earn those items.!

And Spending RP is to paid for better enchantment items., nothing more.. You don't gain elites for buying RP!
    Just like how this game was designed to be... You have to grind, grinds, grindss, and if you are lucky enough, you get 1 ELITE DROP!

Thats what make this game challenging.

20. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

just better enchantment items really thats all? I got a leet from selling RP for CP then buying the leet with CP so just because you don't do it doesn't mean others figure out their own way.. **** eveything I got in the game stems from selling RP your argument is very near sighted, like your way is the only way? I actually like the idea of a game being hard to achieve things because its more rewarding when you get there, but most don't think that way and want instant gratification. Regardless it doesn't matter, they can't even fix bugs without someone else to fix it for them so chances of them making any kinda of positive change? Well my opinion should be obvious.