Anime Fighter Online!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RoxasTheSpiriter, Aug 17, 2018.

1. RoxasTheSpiriter

RoxasTheSpiriter New Member

Made a little video that gives a very quick overview of what Rumble Fighter has to offer!

2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Nice ,but Then new people are gonna be thrown into Old gens,OP rares (obtainable only thru 15$ boxes with low rates ) Lagg ,Bugs and glitches and just quit just like every new player I've meet since couple months . RF needs to be refreshed , they should change play style (changing delays on scrolls and sht ) fixing everything. Then open game again . It's not thing that's only I want (tbh I dont think if imma be able to play "remastered" version of RF if something like that would even happen ,cuz my laptop barely can handle RF xD) But that's the only way to make new players stay . RF need fundamental changes ,not only more f2p content. But we can only dream about that ,since probably there is no1 from Old RF team in nimodix anymore .

RoxasTheSpiriter and toons like this.
  3. toons

toons Well-Known Member

They don't have any game designers from the original team in 2007?

4. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Im not sure . But it looks like that ,isnt it ? Look at every new item ,do you see similar lines to these older ones ? For me it looks like some new team is doing these items ,I might be wrong .

toons likes this.
  5. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

This is 5 minutes and 41 secomds too long

6. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

I honestly clicked this hoping to find a similar game to Rumble FIghter... Good job on the video though, more fanwork is always a good thing!