Ancient upgrading changed to be impossible upgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by arkit, Jun 12, 2019.

1. arkit

arkit Member

I did notice after maintenance today. Each successful upgrade of ancient accesories will only increase it by 1 level while last week, my guildmate only need 4 times successful upgrade ancient accesories from grade A to Grade O. I think GM shouldn't change this because we know how hard to get one ancient accesories from caravan and not to mention it could be ancient accesories from other race. I think it's nearly impossible now to make any ancient accesories to be perfect (it takes 14 times like rusty elems that no one be able to make it perfect since you release this failure 4.25 patch). I think you are making this game more harder with unfixed patch and wanting to force us to spend more money to buy shiny lucky gem from cash shop. Good luck with this idea GM, no one will play this server if you keep making unreasonable patch and wanting to make more $$$. You are just lucky to get server filled with lots of players from gamecampus but you wasted it and making it even worse. I suggest you to fix the game or just delete it or sell it to better company. There is no hope on this server if you keep changing things that does not friendly to players.

Check this video to confirm it.

2. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

I have upgraded many Ancient eles and have never only increased by 1 level on a successful upgrade. Either this is the worst luck in the history of upgrading or the Devs fail again.

3. [GM]Foxtrot

[GM]Foxtrot RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello!

We did some testing with several different combinations and we were able to upgrade multiple levels on Ancient Elementals. However, we will look into this issue more. Please let us know if your testing results in something different.