An ISIS member got disgusted by 2 *** guys kissing and shot up a *** club.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yifftopia, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

"do you think banning guns will stop shootings"
    Well, if Canada and Australia are anything to go by, yes, it'll help a lot.

But the real problem is, the guy was questioned by the fbi for being an Isis supporter. Twice. Yet he was still able to go out and buy a ar-15 no problem. He can't fly, but he can buy a ******* assault rifle no problem. Yet he ran into a bump trying to buy body armor.

If we didn't let crazy asses buy MILITARY GRADE FIRE ARMS, or guns in general, maybe this stuff might happen a little less often.

2. MintyIce

MintyIce Well-Known Member

America is not like Great Britain and Australia. The reason why for all of the Violence in America isn't because of Guns. It's because of Societal Decay.

Answer this question... which would you rather have? A Phone or a Gun? It takes time for Cops to get to your house and you'll probably be dead before they arrive. But if you have your own gun, you can stop the threat immediately. And also Cops don't stop crime. They show up once it's over.

I won't argue with the numbers because it's true that Gun Violence is a big problem in America. But if it's a number game you wanna play then let's Ban Cars. Mathematically speaking Cars kill more people by number. So let's ban cars too.

I don't think it's fair to compare gun crime in Britain to USA, they are a tiny little island, Texas is a giant slice of Europe in size comparison. And look up Knife Violence in Great Britain.

tamirtov likes this.
  3. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

''Guns aren't the problem''

Yea tell that to your daily mass shooting.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  4. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Heard about this minus the isis thing.

5. MintyIce

Guy kills someone with a Knife. Blames the Person.
    Guy kills someone with a Gun. Blames the Gun.
    Perfect Logic right there.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
    Guns are just a tool. I can kill a whole bunch of people by mowing down a crowd of people with a car if I really wanted to also.
    It all lies with the person using the tool.

6. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

Actually I strongly disagree with this statement. Guns are the problem. Get rid of guns and you get rid of one's ability to kill someone with a gun. I do agree that people are the problem but the ability to acquire a gun is just as big a problem.

7. MintyIce

I respect everyone's opinion but the fact remains. Guns are also used for people who can't defend themselves as well.

One women in Massachusetts was taking her daughter to soccer practice while a Carjacker murdered her and jacked her car. If she was armed she could of taken that carjacker out. I would rather have her alive and the carjacker dead.

Like I said before.... guns can be used for both good and evil. And we need an Equalizer for problems like that. If you were unarmed and a Armed Gunmen(s) came in; you'll be in their mercy.

8. TimeSplitter

There were about 372 mass shooting in 2015 solely in the US, where one is able to get ahold of a firearm freely.

In Canada, the last mass shooting recorded was in October 2014. Citizens cannot get ahold of a firearm freely since there is a gun regulation/registration.

Both can use a knife to murder a person, yet there was 372 mass shooting recorded in the us in which firearm were involved, and 0 in Canada during that year.

'Guns aren't the problem''

Yeah, open your eyes.

9. TimeSplitter

dp.

10. Controversial

But how did he murder her? With a gun. Yes, I agree that the problem starts with us and our mentality but the fact that guns are easily obtainable in the U.S. is contributing to the problem. By guns being illegal in the U.S., their evil intents can easily be discourage and put to rest.
    You know what they say; out of sight, out of mind.
    Edit: Also, guns were created to gain power and as a weapon for war, not for protection. Something created for evil cannot do good.
    Oh and I hope you don't think I'm trying to put you on the spot or make fun of your beliefs. I'm just curious to your opinion since it differs from my own. I consider this conversation a friendly discussion and I hope you do too :)
    http://www.ksdk.com/mb/news/crime/woman-killed-on-washington-ave-with-baby-in-car/211546264
    I believe that is the article you were referring to in your above statement. Very tragic event.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  11. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

Coincidentally, I was in the area around the time the shooting took place. Went to a Dennys about a few minutes down.
    Sad to hear, but eh.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  12. Foessss

Foessss Active Member

Talk **** get hit.

13. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

we get it your edgy

Castries likes this.
  14. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

tumblr_nu2xnw0TF71ua394co1_1280.jpg

tamirtov likes this.
  15. Jinkies

Jinkies Active Member

finally a mass shooting that kills a decent amount of people ffs, tired of the lame school shooters lately

Foessss and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. YagoomiBisen

YagoomiBisen Well-Known Member

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  17. MintyIce

A little fact about the Topic. The shooter never had a Automatic Weapon. It was Semi-Automatic.
    And about banning guns... banning guns will only help the criminals. Criminals will still find ways to get them whilst law abiding citizens will be helpless. Criminals will have guns. People obeying the law won't.
    If a Robber(s) came into your house what would you do? Call 911 and wait 10 minutes for them to get there; or have your own gun to defend yourself? And I didn't say the Robber(s) were armed. They can be unarmed and still be a big threat to you.
    I still respect your thoughts on not having it but in the heat of the moment would it be better to have it to defend yourself? And if you were there with Conceal Carry Weapon; would you have taken him out to save others?

18. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

Western Media at it again....

19. Controversial

The fact of the matter is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to completely get rid of guns and it is IMPOSSIBLE to completely prevent murders and mass shootings but by banning guns, you are GREATLY decreasing the chances of such events happening, since guns aren't easily obtainable that way.
    Protection is not needed if there is no threat

20. Castries

Castries Well-Known Member

ummm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.