An Idea: Making Rumble Fighter Go Viral

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SwankZX, Nov 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I approved the hack package, however, you know how is it funny it's actually fucking mod. i dont support the DDoS such harmful that can expose their information. Once you get their ip address you can do whatever u want to do with the ip address, to local their location, expose their information, and everything.

Hacking the boss mode = unharmful.
    Hacking the exp= unharmful.
    Hacking carats= unharmful but ruin the economics but not really.
    Hacking stats, jump, speed, and such = unharmful but not fun. unless you know how to counter.

Hacking account = illegal.
    Hacking the real money transaction = illegal cuz it is harmful economics.

DDoS = where u frying their internet and they cannot live without the internet. Not cool. you can do what you can do with the ip address for any sources.

Know the place.

Escha likes this.
  2. Escha

Escha Member

Yep, though I don't approve of the hacking. Every once in awhile is fun running into a g moder or a statted up goon.
    After awhile though, not so much; makes me start thinking the game shallow.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

NimoniX does not care unless it involves the sale of loot boxes. Stop buying boxes. Stop buying RC, and they might pay attention. Stop the bag. This is the way.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    Zerodomainxxx likes this.
  4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Please quote where I've referenced nimonex in this thread. Oh wait, thats right you can't because I havent talked about them once. Thats what I thought, f*ck outta here with your triffin pot stirrin ass boy.
    That doesn't work, in fact it only hurts the game bc when they see decreased income it makes them want to abandon it more bc why would you invest more time into something that is making you less and less money? How can you pay the workers when the income has already gone down and everything you give the players (even if they literally asked for it) always receives the most extreme hate possible?

The game can't grow because it doesnt have a foundation under it to grow from i.e. a knowledge database to educate players + a good outward community image thats welcoming enough for new players to want to say. NOTHING else matters if these 2 things arent present.

5. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

This is what insanity looks like. It's the same shit over and over, and nothing changes. Stop tolerating bullshit. They abandoned the game because they are incompetent. They chose greed over growth. I agree that they should be in it to make money, but their focus is loot boxes, and they're a scam. They would rather make a quick buck every month with a spenders event rather than investing in things that could gradually grow the player base. With a growing player base, there will be more players playing and spending money. It's time we demand change. The only way they will listen is if we stop spending. Either they will have to listen, and change, or be forced to shut down. It's time.

I feel like NimoniX has to go. They had their chance. They need to give this game to a company that is willing to actually continue development and management of the game rather than sticking every new item behind a pay wall loot box and making these items extremely over powered.

For the record, I like the game, but I realize it could be better. I won't spend money on this game knowing it's just going towards more loot boxes and poor development. Events are the only thing keeping this game alive. They're the only incentive players have to keep playing. Same for Spenders event, they only spend because its the only way to get 'New' items. It's pathetic. We need change.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  6. Escha

Escha Member

Agree 100% that an increased player base means more players spending the same amount of money that current players are spending. They need to make the game better or they'll lose a valuable asset that could earn them 10 times more than what they are earning right now. It basically comes down to whether NimoniX actually develops Rumble Fighter or ends up selling it to a different company.

I'm tired of looking at the same loading screens. Where's the artwork and update spoilers besides the same event poster that we see every time we log in?

There is no standalone content that would convince ordinary players to stay.
    Events by themselves aren't going to cut it.
    Here is a list of what they should start fixing:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....ble-fighter-go-viral.51562/page-3#post-495009.

(In my opinion, the 100 Rumble Modes currently going on right now is counterintuitive. Everyone isn't even playing Potion Battles, King of the Hills, Caged Beast Modes, Arena Modes, or Defense Modes for the event. Everyone is just NHAAing in locked rooms for 100 boring games.)

7. Escha

Escha Member

Rumble Fighter is not a dead game.
    I think we need something more constructive than trying to refute bad criticism.

We need something that'll get the developers' attention and prove that Rumble Fighter is worth the updates that add content that'll make it look good for ordinary players to stay and buy stuff. In my opinion, this skill-based P2W Hidden Gem is an incomplete masterpiece.

All NimoniX needs to do is urgently fix a few bug issues, fix a few grammatical issues, contribute information to a Rumble wiki, make the Plaza look like it's Under Construction, add NPC Greeters, add improved tutorials, and add content to the empty parts of Rumble Fighter; then expand from there at their own pace. If they were high-quality programmers worth their salt, then this would be a piece of cake: they'd get more new players to respect the game and earn more revenue.

(If such things are already in development, then they need to give the players update spoilers and loading screens, not keep us in the dark.)

Everyone can agree that Rumble Fighter looks like an unfinished side project that has a lot of potential moving forward.
    They need to follow examples like FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Runescape, and other well known MMOs.

Here are a few examples on where to start:

https://time.com/3817373/final-fantasy-14-naoki-yoshida/
    https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Tutorials

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    jannick likes this.
  8. Zerodomainxxx

Zerodomainxxx New Member

9. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

Edit: Kind of off topic since this isn't so much for the OP as it is for all the negativity I see

If you really want Rumble Fighter to breathe again, the key's already in the ignition. There's so many maps, scrolls and exocores that never see playtime. That's why I started making "Waterfalls" (Green Cliffs) rooms. At first it was slow to gain traction, but now when I make the rooms they fill up and the map has become synonymous with my name. People are willing to play things other than moon and cove, you've just gotta be willing to show them why they should. I just created the FT12 format as well. I don't expect people to jump on it right away, but I know in time people will because we're a competitive community and we're eager for change. If there were more players like myself (and the whole Yusan guild for that matter) who were willing to play seriously with the content we already have instead of crying about a lack of new content, this game would never die. Just look at SSBM, they've never gotten updates and still have tournaments after 20 years. How many 14 year old games still get biweeky updates? Enjoy what we have while we have it boys. There's never gonna be another Rumble Fighter.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  10. jannick

jannick New Member

Still a lot of fans like Rumble Fighter

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

[​IMG]

Say hi to Hitler for me when you die

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Hilter is living in the Heaven but he has the key to visit the Hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.