AMA/TBH Nique

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Queen, Mar 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

You already know what to do, post your question or if you want my opinion on you. (I won't insult you I promise)

[​IMG]

-crosses my fingers-

LikeGoDBlessUp likes this.
  2. Pocajong

Pocajong Well-Known Member

saucy tbh
    punk

3. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

Tbh

What's your favorite type of dessert

4. WiseSohan

WiseSohan Active Member

5. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

me

Ahegao likes this.
  6. Xenester

Xenester Active Member

Who's the king? ;)

7. Malcolm

Malcolm Active Member

Tbh
    Anddd where you from?

8. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

TBH, Meg I love you so much omg. You're like my little sister and I just adore you. You forever on do not disturb on Skype, bully! But seriously you are one of the coolest girls I've ever met on this game and I really adore you. You voice your opinion and don't care who likes it or not. We make 10 page threads going hard for girl items every single time! I love you so much boo!

TBH John you are a nerd, snowman nerd at that. Nah, you super cool and down to earth. You use to be nice to people but now you straight savage on these stupid people. I really am glad I can call you a friend even though we had our beef on GC. Been cool since OGP so it's all cool. You always getting verbally attacked by Marquis in calls, but he be having me dying. You are cool snowman

Favorite would be a draw between Rocky Road Ice Cream and Chocolate cake. I'm a chocolate lover

TBH, you a bully I seen those posts in those threads, I just lurk threads more than I post in them lately, which is weird.

TBH, you're super cool in my opinion, one day I met you in a spar room, you were kinda sad and depressed and we talked and you told me I helped you feel better, idk if you remember that. But you are cool though, hope you come back to the game soon.

ZAYAAAA TBH, you are super cool underneath. Sorta reminds me of myself. We talk so much now, compared to before. You're slowly becoming one of my best friends from this game. We argue odee lots but it's all jokes. You're cool asf. Still dead at how Marquis snuck you into that call, lool. You're like a little brother to me.

A guy with a bad attitude problem. He always assuming bad things.

9. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

TBH, I remember that time you came into my demo room and was all amazed by the ram spots. You are super cool though. You are always posting funny stuff whenever you post, I usually end up laughing.

I'm from little ol Tennessee, most people say that's why I sound the way I do lol.

10. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

TBH so many good vibes coming from this thread.

11. Ayato

Ayato Well-Known Member

Get in the kitchen woman

12. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

TBH

What's your opinion on me when it comes to Demolition?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  13. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

Hello there baby mama, can we make more babies?

14. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

Whats your opinion on edating

15. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

TBH you make intelligent posts and speak on facts. I admire that, especially since people think everything is suppose to be troll troll troll literally all the time. It's refreshing seeing someone with s brain.

I'm allergic to the kitchen, nah I can cook real good. Lowkey

TBH, you ignore my pms in game and that use to get me odee tight. I've known you for years now, always have a fun time demoing with you. It's fun when you have a team who actually knows how to play the map instead of just spamming exos or panic killing.

Demolition was always a fun map to me. Back when I first started the game, I use to be so confused on how to play the map because the screen moved. Over time I switched from wanting to be a demoer and a 1v1er. I got a few 1v1 lessons from Savage and Lamborghini bsck in like 2010-2011. But I pretty much abandoned that to become a demoer. That's when I came across LDG (LolDemoGames) and that's when my popularity in this game skyrocketed. They started the whole "Demo Queen" thing as a troll, I've never really cared for the title much tbh. People get tight over it, so naturally, I went along with it to make people mad. Moe (xScream) , Joe (Nura), and Shewan(Sherwan) all taught me how to play the map. I just don't go odee hard like some of the other people do. I enjoy the map though, it's very fun.
    ????????

Edating is totally a personal thing, if a person wants to do that, then that's their life. My thing is, if there's no desire or drive to actually meet outside of the Internet then it's pointless. But even then, you never know who you'll meet on the Internet tbh, you could have a strong connection with someone. If you have the connection and desire to make things into a real relationship then I don't consider it "edating" it's more like Long Distance dating then. But that's just my two cents. A lot of people do it in this game, most people just keep it lowkey though, to keep from getting judged by other people.

16. Maylen12

Maylen12 Well-Known Member

I'm your Demo King <3

17. Foesss

Foesss Active Member

Tbh.

Destroy my feelings.

18. Sunako6

Sunako6 Active Member

Was fun, you're a very talkative person.

One of these days we'll be on the same team.

19. LordSea

LordSea Well-Known Member

20. clairbaby

clairbaby New Member

Hai Nique! It's me Claire!
    (Just wanted to say Hi again! xD)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.