Am I bugged or just not understanding? Please help.

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Jackar, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Jackar

Jackar New Member

Well, I made myself an archer and everything went well until I tried to use skills. I put skills on the macro keys but it seems I either don't know how to use them or I have a bug. I see other players firing off skills all over but nothing happens at all when I hit the number keys. Can anyone tell me if I'm doing it all wrong or maybe something isn't working for me? I admit to being a game newbie but I assumed all skills were just hit/click and they work. :(o_O

2. Legendary1

Legendary1 Member

put the skill on the macro bar, then, right click the skill or press the corresponding number key where you placed the skill on the bar, then, right click a monster/enemy. Make sure you have the correct weapon equipped and enough mana. I've also noticed that some skills don't work on mobs in Etena (the starting zone)

3. Jackar

Jackar New Member

All hail, you live up to your name :cool: Like I said, I'm a newbie gamer but I don't think I would ever have figured that out without help, thanks a ton.

4. Legendary1

Legendary1 Member

No problem. If you need help, you can message me ingame. My name is Godz. I'll be on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, almost all day, making sure every Empire has a horrible time trying to train with me either murdering them or wasting their pots/time

5. Pufahl

Pufahl Member

make sure your not being seen with Godz you might want to stand away from him

6. Legendary1

Legendary1 Member

Close-minded fool, it's a game. "Stand away from him" ? lmao....these kids think this is real life

7. Pufahl

Pufahl Member

You act like a barbarian

8. Legendary1

Legendary1 Member

Thank you