All miss when hitting mob

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Trollamite, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Ok so everything was fine yesterday. Then I logged in to do some grinding last night. Gm buffed server I tele to kl and try to grind and all hits miss with axe.
    I equipped my bracers and they worked fine with nukes. I equipped my axe again and all attacks miss. I unequipped axe and try hit with just hands and all miss.
    I repair all weps and teleport to a couple different maps and still miss on all mobs. I've tried different actives different maps nothing works.
    Any ideas what problem is?

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I've experienced that fairly regularly when there's severe lag. My guess it's a desync of sorts. This often happens during certain server timings but not during others. I usually just take a break and window shop in Hefei, or just go afk skill training on my alts.

Trollamite likes this.
  3. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Turns out I unequipped all my relics and inner set. When I equipped them I did inner set first then relics and still missed all melee hits. I took everything off again and equipped relics first then inner set and everything is back to normal no more miss. this game had some of the oddest bugs.

Pekkar and BirdbrainX like this.
  4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

You're lucky. When I get hit by situations like this, my relic/inner/elixirs reseal themselves. The only 2 way to fix it is to change maps or relog, but the problem will occur again so long as the lag persists. :(

5. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Had this problem again after the patch. Had to remove inner set then attack mobs then equip inner set. Mirisa set gets bugged after patch or what?? Gm check it out.