Add direct VISA/Mastercard payment option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Azrell, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Azrell

Azrell New Member

I am astonished by the fact that I cannot pay straight up with my credit/debit card directly as a payment option, for a game that's solely oriented around North American players, why do you make it so that the only form of payment that can be done completely online is for foreign currencies like CAD through paysafecards where of which the only online PIN's that they offer require you to pay with CAD.

You should make VISA/Mastercard directly available, I don't have any paysafecard's near me and it's absurd I should have to drive hours out of my way just to find a card to pay for a game.

Would make you gain more money through kid's being able to ask their parents to pay because most everyday people do not own a Paypal account. So they would obviously own a credit or debit card. (I haven't met many parent's, 45 and older, who have paypal. People my age, 24, still are unlikely to actually use paypal generally.) And forget about any other alternatives to Paypal, if people don't even use Paypal then why would they even know what the heck the others are?

2. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

Pretty sure you can pay using Skrill which after making an account, you can add your credit card to make a payment.

3. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Doesn't skrill require kyc or no?

4. JustUgur

JustUgur Active Member

buy a psc online

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @Azrell,

For card related payments to reload RedFox Credits, you have some options :

• Skrill : Create a Skrill account and you can then attach your card to the account.
      • Do note that cards on the MasterCard network may not be accepted.
      • Eventually, you will reach the account limit. You will have to perform a KYC (Know Your Customer) identification process when that happens. If you choose to opt out of this process, you will no longer be able to use Skrill.
    • PayPal : Link your card to a PayPal account and use the PayPal account to make your purchase. It's typically the go to purchase method, as it's fairly easy and quick.
      • You can also choose to link and use your bank account with PayPal account should there be any issues with your card.
    • Razer Gold (formerly known as zGold MOLPoints) : Create a Razer Gold account and use Razer Gold to purchase RedFox Credits. You can reload Razer Gold by directly using your card.
      • After successful purchase, you will receive "cashback" in the form of Razer Silver.
      • You can redeem Razer Silver for Steam Game & DLC codes, Gift Cards & Razer peripherals.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon request, more payment options can be added specifically to your account by sending in a ticket here : http://www.playredfox.com/freshdesk/sso

Make sure to send it in under "Billing"!