Accretia Punisher Class! IMPORTANT !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shi22le, Mar 25, 2020.

?

Should they change Punisher???!!

1. Yes, pleaaaaaaaaaaaassseeeee........

80.0%
  2. no, becouse im another class and egoist....

20.0%
  1. shi22le

shi22le New Member

Hey RF Online Community and Support,

i have something to say, why is the Punisher so weak and useless? Im a Accretia Punisher and i hear and feel and see that im the weakest class ingame...A Punisher cant tank like a Tank but a Tank makes with a 2 handed Weapon just a little bit less Damage...our Damage Buff should give more BONUS to our DPS. There are no reason to play Punisher because the Tank has a EXP BUFF. Soo you see there are many reasons not to play a Punisher....that makes me feel sad, because Punisher and 2 Handed Weapons are Awesome.

Ahh btw the Tank has Bonus on HP Pots and why can a Launcher do more AOE dmg then a Punisher Single Target with Skills..................................................................

Soooo pleaaaasssseee change something for the Punisher it will Balance the Game and more People can play DPS Warriors.....

Hopefully awaiting answer
    shi22le

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  2. shi22le

shi22le New Member

Btw...why there are still no master skills for warrior? I played this game 10 years ago and it was not available...xD Come on man this Game can get so much better T_T

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  3. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

the damage outcome for all melee weapons got bugged when the developers reduced the tower damage.
    i believe the code is similar so if the GM's would want to fix melee damage all they needed to do is put back the tower damage to the original damage.
    but they argue that way: "pitbosses are soft nowadays and so should be the towers."

the GM's were not interested in fixing the bugged melee weapon damage for years and i dont think they will fix it in near future.

also it is not only punisher, all races and all melee classes do no damage.
    (the melee damage only works with destro rune and in armor rider.)
    i suggest to play tank or another class while noone seems to be interested in fixing anything:rolleyes:

4. shi22le

shi22le New Member

@bube92

yea but do u not think it destroys the Game there are sooo useless melee classes and they are sooo cool....
    i hope for a answer from a GM or Stuff..Its Shity if everyone plays Launcher/Summoner/Rider so only the Race Classes are played wtf...? there are so many other classes wich are sooo useless....i think its possible to find a solution. Maybe upgrade Melee weapons DMG or Upgrade single Skills DMG like DMG BONUS SKILL or increase all skill DMGs from Melees what ever so many solutions....pls dont skip this TOPIC!!!

I say it again PLEAASSSSEEE RF ONLINE TEAM fix something with that weak Melee classes it destroys soo much...
    Im sure u can find a way to Balance everything better ....

ANDDD PLSS RF ONLINE COMMUNITY DONT WASTE THIS TOPIC WRITE WHAT U THINK MAYBE THEY HEAR US TOGETHER :D

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  5. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Hey Shizzle, so they have spoken about this and no one seems to have listened. Some players got angry and quit but this is the truth of it however you wanna look at it buddy.

They deduced Melee attack, its not a bug. They either lowered melee defence or they lowered melee attack strength and they went with strength.

There are lots of things wrong with this game, like even you said Striker hits ** hard so maybe that needs a nerf so melee can get better attack? Remember Accretia ranger armour is the same defence as a belleto/cora melee armour, but you should know this being an old player.

Maybe lower defence and up attack? Who knows what the perfect balance is but whatever they do someone will always be angry.

6. shi22le

shi22le New Member

bro its not okey to kill a whole class ...then they can delete it from list xD there should be a solution to increase warriors balance...i have so many of them. noone can cry if there is a little balance its just logic to understand that and why some classes overpowered and some are so weak! They should be able to fix this or they are realy just farming cash and dont care about communitys problems..

7. shi22le

shi22le New Member

DONT FORGET THIS POST CHANGE SOMETHING WITH THE MELEEEEESSSS

Lanzelot likes this.
  8. shi22le

shi22le New Member