About weapon creation

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by tusy123, May 11, 2017.

1. tusy123

tusy123 New Member

Hi!

I was wondering if i used refined weapons as crafting material, would the created weapon keep the refine level?
    Let's say i decided to create a Heaven's Flaming Wind Spear. Could i just buy a +11 PS hermit spear, use it for creation and end up with a +11 Heaven's Flaming Wind Spear? If it works, will the success rate of the creation drop with higher refinement levels? If it does, will MCG still guarantee a high success rate even if we are using +10 or higher refinement lvl weapons as material?
    Also, does the same thing apply to ornaments?

2. gqflex247

gqflex247 Member

Yes but word of advice u might need MCG to craft the next level of items. Or it will fail ul still keep origins form and attachments but waste material.

3. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

If you upgrade i.e. PSH Spear to Heavens spear, everything will remain as it was before.
    Using MCG for weapon upgrade isnĀ“t necessary - just need alot of red stones. Higher refined weapons are harder to upgrade than lower refined.
    In my experience a +14 weapon till take 30-50 tries in average to succeed, MCG doubles that chances, but wasting 15-25 MCG on that, is very expensive compared to getting some more red stones excellence.

MCG is better used for other crafts.

balb1n0 likes this.
  4. tusy123

tusy123 New Member

Thanks for the answers!