A suggestion to please and help all

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Ekoms, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Ekoms

Ekoms New Member

This will be a long one

RUMBLE FIGHTER: NEXT GENERATION!

As what it sounds like a grand patch that revitalizes the game and set it back to what red fox intended when taking on Rumber fighter to be its host ,as with many other games not only adding and making alterations of content but also changing the community attitude towards each other as not just a competitive one but also a more friendly one with that i seg way into my first section

The community is well what can i say its tough on new users by your first 3 games being new there is no way
    to just be good at or have any idea on how pulled off a win if you did no very few will help you learn some tips and the tutorial is mediocre on controls at best not to mention controls go out the window if you change them up or use a controller bringing in a opportunity to teach newer players and also sitting down and developing a tutorial and or sparring mode with no time limit and no hp loss so no exp gain people can get together and work on skills and moves combos etc. with each other giving them time to talk and interact with each other cause as it stands now the community can only come to forums and i am sure those like me dont unless they feel they have something important to say or to go to the help desk i feel like in game is where most of the community should really be and the art work like ideas and user based events get into game quicker and resolved easier with just a little work and a few more notifications in game you know what quest to be doing when you log in and be able to go to plaza and chitchat and find people for a team to go do those quest both giving the feeling of success in learning and acceptance into the game by being able to slow down some of its competitiveness and opening up more communication to intensify the experience

2. Ekoms

Ekoms New Member

communication in game, as of now all we have is private message that is stop take your hands off the keyboard to answer someone if not k.oed in game already that is a good way for it to happen when
    if there is a way to install a voice chat into the systems that way players can discuss actions within game faster to again intensify game play and also better uplift the new players cause wouldn't it be helpful that your friend was able to say look out in time instead of having to take time and type it in battle wouldn't that make it easier to better explain what a juggle is or advance nanmu or being lagged by a 3rd party program or battery life drained from your phone to say something to someone else that would also lead to adding a media player in game files you can throw in a folder no more banning players for modifying something that's given to them

Speaking of whats given to a user from when boss mode was introduced and to where it is now
    in a short summary of what im sure anyone who reads this would agree upon that adventure mode could be fun if! and there are a lot of ifs that can be made with the idea of adventure mode. my suggestion not my original idea but making a better story something for the player to engaged in other then the fighting between players anther options or path for a player to take something else to work for and have fun with
    a wider lore with secrets that not only make things more open for discussion but bring up myth and word of mouth till its done for ones own self meaning cleaving half the grind to reward the player faster with drops but challenge them to a replay value of the stage meeting certain conditions to find bonuses balancing the grind and also adding to a players skill level as a whole seeing to better understand what i mean ill give you a example sanctuary was the first adventure to have armor hard mode has the black and red armor witch was my favorite one from the time it to about 6-7 years later is when i finally got the entire armor not to mention rebuilding an account after not transferring and another year of grinding to get it the set back was i finally able to enjoy it and after i got it there was no real reason to do it again there was no reason to go to do hell mode for the gold set because who knew how long it would take to get it again other players knowing that the guy first time right next to me could get the whole thing in a few trys when they other guy next to me who been playing as long as i have could take years to get devaluing the effort and time put into it with that if there could be conditions met and a story to guide you closer to those conditions on top of there being a time aspect with the grind making it easier to reward the player the time spent is shorten and sweetened and also giving players new and old a better experience

3. Ekoms

Ekoms New Member

This next part is business proposition to both help nominex red-fox and also the users in addition maybe even satisfy my self in a way add money to all party's pockets they say a company at best only last 10 years i say that is myth here we are coming up on 11 years together company and both community brought over translated and adapted through a culture using the concept for a game that has been use before but as much of its content that is outsource you wont find another game like rumble fighter aka gem fighter as originally known the combo input the calibration into each fighting style idea the exocore content amplifying the savagery of each fight has not been replicated anywhere else as other games i could name such as lost saga or zone 4 fail in comparison when it comes to pvp cause this game dose not souly revolve around what is bought unlike in the others it requires both knowledge and skill you can buy a scroll rc but the knowledge and skill you use it is up to you can buy a character in those other games and depending on how much you spend depends on how much you spent i feel as tho the way rumble fighter is going it falls in line with its competitors when it dose not have to or need to follow these freemium trends that a lot of upstarting games have going for them self's seeing as thats only a fast drying well when i propose we dig deeper in 10 years there is a mass of content that even if i was to spend 500 usd on it i wouldn't possibly have gotten every item in shop let alone obtain all content from a event item
    that is available its at the point where content is out stretching means available to the user so there is a tons not being used sold or even looked at do to pricing and timing of events i would love to spend 500 dollars on rumble fighter and get a bunch of items not only for my self but to share but how do i know what to get is best how do i know i will enjoy what im getting i dont see it around enough be it new or old rare or common to much has been forgotten and gone under used do to timing framing of certain items example Rage a old scroll cool blood also a old scroll they both got introduced around the same time to me just as good as one another but do to the timing more people bought rage having the funds to do so at the time and it became popular quicker leaving cold blood to be left in a obscure rarity among a users collection and many scrolls and exo's clothing accessory's as well as battle items up for debate should it be carat items or rc many users have left feeling like to much has been denied to them and many more left feeling like they would never get the chance or even close to being in the running as the distribution of items in game have been strung out across users even those who have put in money feel cheated i ask we take more of a bubble gum machine approach then that of a complete and total mystery box in a bubble gum machine there cant be 7 colors of gum you put in 10 quarters and get 5 of the colors meaning you got some of them twice or spend 100 quarters and know that in at least every 20 you spent you would have all 7 colors and then some and also more to check other gumball machines and try to obtain all within that ratio instead of the open end and still likely and surprisingly high chance you not gonna get it all no matter how much you put into it re arrange and create more items to come through out the years to come and make some old more available you have a boost in sales players can then map out there intentions and set goals both provider by the free to play and pay elements of the game given that feeling of fighting hard to save up for a scroll and worth the hours spent on the job to relax and treat my self to another scroll paid for and not feel any take away do to the circumstances they where obtained
    as i said i want this to benefit the company and user as well as my self i do not seek fame within the game nor favor over others in the company or the game its self i seek opportunity if i can help reignite that passion and drive in all involved then my name can carry positive weight in other business ventures maybe find a career in the gaming industry if not with red fox or nominex even steam many things i wish to accomplish in my life and many fields but all include some sort of entertainment and to not only open a door for my self but others who always wanted a way into the gaming industry can follow cause when more feel as tho they have had a part in to a project and have it runs smoother it goes better less confusion and heavy decision making to be done when time dose become a factor

4. Ekoms

Ekoms New Member

in closing i have many more ideas and would like to hear from our GM and users to futher expand on my ideas really get the community behind rumble fighter the next generation as ive said i think there should be something to help newer players but our community first has to realize the chastising of new players with the phrase new gen has to stop because New Gens new players is what is needed if this game wants to survive ive been told no one cares about this game but i still see people online the forums still has its loyal users in game and out so dont lie your self and try to convince me of the delusion and to the company men i doubt you dont care cause who wants to struggles finding or wait to find another game to invest in when that alone could be risky when you have to this day still good product that all can agree on needs a bit of tweaking but still good product that has not gotten old but has gotten a bit jaded and just need to look in the mirror and come together with its community to make it the good game i know it can be

thank you and please keep fighting with me

Ig name Ekoms
    rl name : Brice Cass
    age 26
    youtube: Brice cass

5. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

6. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

wow