A pill of Baek Munrang+

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Vrangsinn, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

Topic Body
    • Summary: Or whatever it's called. The reset quest in Hefei. I have not used this quest even once, the Trainee does not offer me a quest at all. Neither does the fat guy offer me the Flowers in Bloody Plains quest even though I have not done it either.
    • Screenshots: [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • Steps to Reproduce: Having not done the quest anyway, enter Hefei, quests do not appear.
    • Frequency: once? this char (not tried on other)
    • Severity: 5 - pretty frickin severe if I need to restat at all
    • System Specs: n/a
    • Additional Notes: Let me reiterate that I have not done the quest at all. I know she only gives it once. I have not done it once. She used to show it, but I continued to ignore it as I didn't feel I needed it at the time. Then suddenly at some point I noticed she was not offering it, neither was Rich guy offering flower quest. I have also gone to Datong to finish off some other quests, finished questline (for whatever the new VOH one is), came back, still not showing up. I have (1) RTD, (6) RTE, (2) RTK, (1) RTF, (0) Heroic quests currently logged active. I have far more quests logged and these quests in Hefei were still available to me.

You know, they may have disappeared about the time support was supposed to be resetting my Dian Cang 2 quest; wonder if they screwed something up xD

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016