A Message to the Moderation team.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baidoku, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baidoku

Baidoku Member

Yo I'm dead ass logging onto this crappy ass website to post this message. I don't play this game anymore. Sadly this game died. Rumble Fighter was my life growing up in my teens. I started playing this game in 2007. I was about 13 at the time. I'm turning 24 this year. I used to come home from school after a long crappy day and play the hell out of some Rumble Fighter. It was the only thing I was good at. It's what kept me entertained. I was so bad when I started this game. I got destroyed in this game. It took me months to get even remotely decent. I was mainly an fps and platformer genre type of guy. But this game caught my interest. I ended up being a very well known figure in the community. I didn't mind buying in-game currency to support the game I loved. I used to ask my mom for 20 bucks so that I could get me some astros. I know this game can be great cause at one point in time it was great. I'm never going to be playing Rumble Fighter again sadly but you know what I do want? I want a kid who's never experienced Rumble Fighter play this game and for them to....have a great time. What I would give to know nothing about Rumble Fighter and start out as a new player. It can be something special but the way companies treat this game I just don't see a future at all.

My message to you Red Fox is to listen to your community. The community hand delivers you money making methods straight to your door. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if you treat your players right they'll treat you right. Be engaging. Give out good rewards for supporting this game. Make fun events. There used to be FUN events every single day. The OGP employee's at the time would actually work. I'm not going to lie yes they were a BIT too engaging. One example being [GM] LaBeBa handing out free items and adding people to her buddy list, now that yes, was an issue. Favoritism was indeed a real thing back in the days. I would be able to PM LaBeBa and ask her to let me into event rooms and she would. Heck even one time I asked her to pick me for the Valentine's Day fashion monthly event just so I could win the Red/Blue heart set since they were rare at the time. Don't be so engaging to the point of befriending the community and giving away free items but manage the community better. Manage the events better. Manage your social media's better. Put SOME form of effort. Any amount of effort. I want this game to be fun for other people. I've had my run at this game and I loved my time playing it. I would love it if it made other people smile too. This is a decade old game..I'm not sure how much longer this game will last before completely shutting down but you guys can definitely push that day further away by actually caring. GM's of this game I don't know your names since I don't play this game but employee's of Red Fox you guys have bosses correct? Can you forward them this feedback?

For the older players that remember me...it truly was great times. I miss those days.
    To the new players playing this game...I'm sorry. You guys deserve better.

2. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks for all the suggestion we will try our best to compile all of players feedback. Thanks for all the input we are certainly listening to all of the Rumble Fighter community suggestions.

doston8 and Flamekiller like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.