A few questions I have.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daltonroars, May 22, 2017.

1. Daltonroars

Daltonroars New Member

Just curious as to why these christmas events and items are in the game right now? Isn't it a bit of a premature move? Spring just started, why are they rolling out christmas items and events? Just a tad bit confusing to me. In my opinion, they should remove these and start on something spring/summer related.

I also see the promo banner showing a valentines card contest and it's way past valentines day. Is there a reason this hasn't been removed?

In regards to the sky clan, or Nangin, is there a timeline on when this will be released?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Dalton.

2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

The xmas event will be temove in 2 days and add a new one called golden chest event

The valentines card contest has ended guesd they didnt add a new banned cuz they dont have what to add there lol

We keep asking about nangin however faction lack of players at the moment so we need more player skn order to have a solid number of players and then use nangin to balance faction numbers
    Many waiting for it at the moment(me too) so maybe it isnt a good idea to release now and game really needs more ppl

Advirtise game on facebook/instagram would be a very nice way to get maaaaany players sent them this idea, hope it comes together at some time since a game banner on fb isnt expensive and can get about 500 players per day

3. Daltonroars

Daltonroars New Member

Thanks for your reply :) Appreciate it.