A few questions about the game

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by BerserkerMVI, Dec 13, 2017.

1. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

Hey guys I just started here a few days ago and I'm M17 now but there are a few things in this game I am trying to figure out and can't find much information on. Hoping someone can help me out.

1. As far as training goes I got the Premium Service, but is there any way to boost xp other than the pills at herbalist and Guild Master? There are no Pots in Item Mall.
    2. I ran across a few skills in a shop and was curious what they were. Namely, Dark Sky Fall, Echoing Screams of Evil, Lure of the Demon, etc. I think they're 6th skills but I'm not sure?
    3. Is WarGod AoE available yet? If so, how much is it worth?
    4. (Edit) I heard some stuff about grinding overnight, but I can barely make my 3 action bars last 1 1/2 hours. Any tips?

Thanks!

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  2. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

you should probably play rumblefighter instead

3. Leboom

Leboom New Member

1. Awareness Tablet, it's a reward on stage 4/5 of Labby. You might be able to find a g8 in town willing to donate one.

2. Fairly certain those are the 6th skills. Names on skills are a bit wonky on this version.

3. It's technically in the game, but it might as well not be.

4. It auto takes pills out of your inventory when the tabs run out. With the 2 inventories you have at the start it should be more than enough to last a night.

4. BerserkerMVI

BerserkerMVI Member

Nah i was g12 with 120% elites in Aeria version I'm playing this for nostalgia

Thanks m8!